Trigon 350 Set Up

minxfishy

Fish Maniac
Reaction score
Today my Juwel trigon 350 arrived. Its Mahooosive and SO HEAVY, I can no longer move,back gone, knees and legs very shaky! Hopefully in a few days, I might get around to more than just putting it in its place. I shall add pics as the set up continues.

P1040431.jpg

That is my 32" TV next to it, it looks soo small in comparison :lol:

lovely tank, been after one for ages now but i couldnt afford to splash out £700-800 on a tank lol. you'll notice it will look alot smaller.. just give it time :D

I have one of these in beech and i had to carry it up 3 flights of stairs and then take my front door off to get it in. So im very sympathetic!!

Very interested to see what you do with this tank. Will be keeping my eye on this thread.
:good:

3 flights of stairs :crazy: Killed me and my teenage boys just from the front door to the lounge!!

Yep they cost a fortune, but second hand doesnt work for me, cant fit one of these in a KA :lol:

No Tangs truck, will be SA cichlids plus others. Hopefully by the end of the weekend I will have found the energy to get the black sand washed and put in and fit the external filter, but that will be about it, I need to find some stepladders to reach the back to sort the backing out too :hyper:

Nice tank Minx, what SA's are you planning to go in there? :D

Got an eheim 2217 to go in there, was going to remove the internal, but for now, will run it alongside the external (which is coming off my mature tank and being swapped with a new one).

Cichlid wise, think Im going with keyholes, bolivian rams maybe, but knowing me, that will change. Large shoal of rainbows 1st, plus approx 20 corydoras, then the cichlids once Ive made up my mind.

sell the internal on ebay, ive seen them go for about £55-60 on ebay new! that would buy you a fluval 205 new or a used 305/405? or if your an eheim person a 2213?

I got exactly the same down to the colour and I sincerely sympathise to your back problem I have one to :-(

Looking forward to seeing what you do with it :good:

Regards onebto.

Got an eheim 2217 to go in there, was going to remove the internal, but for now, will run it alongside the external (which is coming off my mature tank and being swapped with a new one).

Cichlid wise, think Im going with keyholes, bolivian rams maybe, but knowing me, that will change. Large shoal of rainbows 1st, plus approx 20 corydoras, then the cichlids once Ive made up my mind.

Very similar to how I am going to have my 190L. I am going for Praecox rainbows in with my Keyhole and Bolivian ram. What rainbows are you getting?

I already have the eheim ready to go :good:

I will have 10-12 M.Lacustris rainbows, or maybe 6 Lacustris and 6 Boesemani.

I think it would look better in the other corner :lol:

Most reactions

Back