This thread is for wuvmybetta...

freshmike

©µ®¦§‡Ø¶=€®
Reaction score
Here you go girl....gonna be a few.... :*)

Attachments

• 100_1265.jpg
    100_1265.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 42
:wub:

Attachments

• 7_bars_in_a_row.jpg
    7_bars_in_a_row.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 43
:wub:
Here is Gargamell....still not perfect, but he is feeling a lot better!!!

Attachments

• Gargamell_is_awesome.jpg
    Gargamell_is_awesome.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 43
LOVE THEM!!! They're so beautiful :wub: I love the 7 bars too, those faces (mwaaaa,could kiss em) :wub: ,fantastic pics!!

I love taking snaps of mine , then I wonder what I'll do with all these pics of the babies :lol: Maybe I'll just have them to look back someday and say "awwww,look how tiny they were :wub: )

So what do ya think you have going on there...it looks like at least 2 possible males and a couple of them look like they may be female,but it's so hard to tell (by the way...Gargamell looks fantastic!) I think I might have 2 males/3 females, that's only judging by behavior though, a friend of mine has some that are pretty big and we were talking about setting up a huge deep pond someday and trying to breed them :hyper: :wub:

Do you keep ca's & sa's with africans? -_- CM has some g.labiatus that I REALLY want and I'm thinking of keeping them with the fronts :unsure: ,I've read that they're a peaceful species and I'm curious as to how that would work out. Seems like the fronts wouldn't mind at all (at this point in time anyway)

I knew you would like em....I think that I have one more 7 bar male that is shooting up in size....I have Gargamell and Frankenstein in there too....no hostility yet....3 males as of now....maybe more....tis ok though, can always trade a male for 2 females!!! lol!!! :lol:

mmmmm....a pond full o fronts *dreams*

As for the sa/ca cichlids with fronts....I have no Idea, I have zero ca/sa's so I have no opinion...lol Guess you could try it out! ;) :D

I suppose I could try it ...if it doesn't work out I'll have to get them their own tank or something :lol: ,but right now there's so much territory in the big tank that is unclaimed,the loaches & botias all sleep together and the fronts really just like cruising around,they're not nearly as territorial as they were in the 42

I love watching them do the head to head showdown amongst themselves,you know what I'm talking about...I'm gonna getcha...nooo I'm gonna get YOU,back & forth, too cute :wub:

Again,your pics are fantastic & your fish are spectacular :wub:

They all think they are movie stars, except Gargy....he is still afraid of me :(

freshmike said:
except Gargy....he is still afraid of me :(
aaaawww no worry

I'm sure he's just being a hard nut to crack, who knows what his story is,he wasn't in the best of conditions when you found him,maybe he's just traumatized a little bit. I'm sure he'll come around :nod:

Most reactions

Back