This forum needs help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
abstract said:
BettaMomma said:
And quite honestly, I'm pretty surprised at this forum really. Lots of us have worked our tails off trying to inspire others to stand up for the rights of fish everywhere. And it was WORKING. It pisses me off beyond belief that suddenly nobody wants to hear about this stuff anymore.
Well, that's why I think the seperation would be good. It would give a place for all those that want to post/read about the WalMart complaints and betta rescues, while freeing up the main betta forum for all the other topics. That way those who aren't interested in it could read the topics they'd like without having to scroll through multiple pages of the other. Just my opinion though.

CFC said:
You betta lot are nuts :S always whinging and complaining about something.

If you really dont like this place then follow 50,000 tears and go to this better forum (50,000 by the way wont be posting here again) and if you want to stay quit all the flipping moaning.
and just what are you doing in the betta forum, little out of your league aren't you? or are you just trolling like usual :rolleyes:

50,000 tears...you are among the rudest, snidest, most illogical, childish acting members here. So for you to come on and condem TFF for being the same way is rather assinine IMO. You say you're leaving yet you continually come back to get the "last word" in over and over. Doesn't say much for your character. Shows me that you are about nothing more then just trying to stir the pot again and again.

Yes, this place has changed..but that's going to happen on any forum. You get more and more people and everyone has a varied opinion. Even if someone agrees on a certain cause the way they go about supporting it is going to be different and thus cause friction and controversy. There is no way around it.

Too many people have been coming on board, from other forums..where this forum is being bad mouthed, with a bad taste already in their mouths. That bad taste has kept these new membes from enjoying what is here and simply turning everything into an argument...or a personal attack when it's usually not meant that way at all.

Yes, there are a mass amount of new people, yes there are a mass amount of the same type threads created day after day, yes people get tired of answering the same tired questions over and over, and yes they ***** about it....but go to any other well established forum and you will find the same exact thing. This "new" forum you guys are talking about is just that..it's new. Just wait, once it gets established (if it lasts...new forums don't always last as you wish they would) things will inevitably start in the same direction. it might take a year or 2...but it will happen..it always does. That's just how internet forums work.

I think everyone needs to get their panties out of their crack and enjoy the freedoms that you are given here or either leave. This is a free forum... we don't pay a monthly or yearly fee to participate here...so if they decided they didn't want us using the letter E...that would be th ir d cision to nforc .

bkk_group said:
CFC said:
You betta lot are nuts :S always whinging and complaining about something.

If you really dont like this place then follow 50,000 tears and go to this better forum (50,000 by the way wont be posting here again) and if you want to stay quit all the flipping moaning.
and just what are you doing in the betta forum, little out of your league aren't you? or are you just trolling like usual :rolleyes:
I dont know if you noticed or not but i am a global moderator with a responsibility to keeping the peace in ALL forums, believe me i dont enjoy having to come in here to sort out your childish squables and edit people signatures because they decide to use foul language in them but when someone reports a post to me i have to act on it if i'm the only mod online.

Oh and id keep your nasty little comments to yourself unless you fancy following 50,000 tears to this other "better forum" ;)

I'd like to add thanks to SRC, I couldn't have said it better.

I have nothing more to say really. My patience wears thinner every day.

I had a huge post typed out and CFC beat me to it :rolleyes:

EDIT because I just can't shut up~
I guess what i am trying to say like many others here, is instead of just ranting about walmart and bragging about saving bettas all the time, try to put more of your energy into making this a more varied section
Exactly. I'd like to see a little more variety in the posts. And I know that people feel "afraid" to post about certain things, but they should feel that way. Don't just post willy-nilly. Think about your posts, add some substance, make it worth reading and talking about. This is what the mods were crying for right before the downfall of general talk. One mod in particular kept asking for folks to try harder with their posts, and they just ...couldn't. I go to a board (unfish related) where you get strung up and run out of town if you make a crappy post. I think it should be that way.
Make a thread that you can be proud of and remember that your thread IS being judged,like it or not.

bkk~ it's hard for me not to lash out at you. But since we're talking about this here....when you deleted your thread it hurt no one but me, and I still feel that was the intention. Keep your article. Really. I don't want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back