This forum needs help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I have to admit, I'm new-ish and I'm sometimes afraid to post here. Not because I'm doing something horrible but because other peoples' definitions of horrible are different around here and I can't tell what they are. Admittedly, I don't have very thick skin, something caused by an abusive childhood and something I'm working on, but I don't want to be called names or "yelled" at just because I want to, say, create a tank where my betta will live with another fish (just an example).

It's good to hear that the whole forum isn't like this. I want to put a link to here from my website but I'm kind of scared to.

personally after today im quiting since i found a much better fun fourm and everyone that left here is there

oh dont go 50,000_tears

i know that i get angry alot because of stupid people who ask the same question 60times then wont accpet that 17goldfish cant live happily in a 20gallon tanks then go out and buy MORE fish :X thats the type of thing that annoys me

but this topic will proberbly be closed soon!
but take the london topic afew days ago,we couldnt even talk about it without an argument starting!

the mods here are like natzis the one i am using now is waayyy better the admins are nicer

ok, then why are you still here? i'm not trying to force people away, but when they makes comments like that....why are you still here? if the other forums are so much fun you would be spending your time there and not here right now...then again, i guess it is impossible to be a member at more than one forum now a days :rolleyes: -_-

no you're not - you're hijacking a harmles thread

and i hate to bring up the maturity issue again, but grow up....this isn't supposed to be a "my friend is better than your friend" thread

So Jols...where is this tatoo, piercing forum? I'd be interested in checking it out:)

For crying out loud.... if you dont like the forum leave... no need for comments like that

btw.... forum is spelled f o r u m

see what i mean arguments already lets stop arguin plz

50,00 cant you stay on both forums
i have 2 main forums

no the wonder gt isnt coming back

GSL, those who become bitter and twisted should rather leave - especially when it comes to the stage of making childish comments in spite.

Just let it be..... :)

Well, just thought I'd add my 2 cents, for it's worth. While I am a member of 2 forums, I see no reason to leave this one just bc I don't always agree with everything. If you look around, you'll notice that everyone everywhere is different. THey have different ideas, different ways of handling things. If someone is annoying you with the way they are posting, answering questions, etc, just ignore it. You can't make everyone just like yourself. And quite frankly, why would you want to? It'd get boring if everyone were clones. I happen to enjoy the forum for the most part, and as for the parts I don't enjoy, I simply don't worry about.
Life is much easier when you don't allow everything to p*ss you off.
Don't worry... be happy!
(Sorry, I couldn't resist!) :lol: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back