Thinking Of Starting A Tank Again!

Please tell me the next step please! I just did a test today.

ammonia 0
nitrite 0
nitrate 5.0

Try another dose of ammonia, the same amount as previous full doses.

Then test again in 24 hours.

Hopefully it will read zero ammonia and zero nitrite with a reading of nitrate.

Okay, will do. It's been a very long wait for me on this one.

Yup.  Looks very hopeful.

Ok here it is.
Nitrite 2
Nitrate 5
Ammonia 0

Very close.  It should clear by tomorrow, and then redose again and check in 24 hours.  It should be fully cleared the next day.

Okay, I will do that thank you.
[emoji120]

eaglesaquarium you are right, I'm gonna test in 24hr again with a small dose of ammonia this evening.

Nitrite 0.25,

Ammonia 0,

Nitrate 5.0

omega59 said:

:lol:  Yup.   It's about time more people came to recognize this.  I keep trying to get my wife to realize it, but... :no:  it just doesn't happen.  Maybe someday.  

eaglesaquarium said:

laugh.png
 Yup.   It's about time more people came to recognize this.  I keep trying to get my wife to realize it, but...
no.gif
 it just doesn't happen.  Maybe someday.  

Man, that never happens to me, my other half always think I am the one who's wrong apparently :x

And yet, even when I'm right on the odd occassion she realises this, I'm still wrong somehow................

Ch4rlie said:

:lol:  Yup.   It's about time more people came to recognize this.  I keep trying to get my wife to realize it, but... :no:  it just doesn't happen.  Maybe someday.

Man, that never happens to me, my other half always think I am the one who's wrong apparently :x

And yet, even when I'm right on the odd occassion she realises this, I'm still wrong somehow................

Get used to it.

"Yes, dear."
"I'm sorry."
"You're right."
"No, you look great."

Okay so..
Ammonia 0
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 5.0

I will add ammonia and test tomorrow

:)

Most reactions