The Upgrade Has Landed!

Comming on nicely.

That reef paste looks really good, do you know what the shelf life is of it? And the frequency of use?

By sticks do you mean reef pellets? If so I use them aswell lol. I tend to crush them into a coarse powder to feed smaller fish, corals, tube nems and such.

They are advertised as reef sticks - Clicky though I suspect we are on about the same thing! :lol:

Comming on nicely.

That reef paste looks really good, do you know what the shelf life is of it? And the frequency of use?

My container has a use by date of November 2012 - so I would assume 18-24 months :good: I feed it every other day.

I'm not sure if it's a combination of lighting (also have the KZ new gen coral light fitted now, whitened it a touch) and the food, but my hammer seems really happy recently

IMAG0267.jpg

Candy canes are forming new heads also

IMAG0268.jpg

I as I cleaned the glass yesterday (been keeping my hands out of the tank, so as not to stress the fish) I finally managed to place some of my zoas etc.

IMAG0257.jpg

IMAG0269.jpg

IMAG0270.jpg

And a couple of fishy pics

IMAG0265.jpg

IMAG0256.jpg

And a quick vid (please excuse Jeremy Kyle in the background, and the noisy mutt walking on the floor making that tapping noise :lol: )

Thanks guys, still a long way to go yet :)

Was at my lfs recently and spoke about possible stocking options, I said I definitely wanted a blenny of some form and after looking through some references decided to order a midas blenny (who will be qt'd for me) :good:

I've also decided I want a shoal of lyretail anthias, as the blenny will mingle with them :)

No real update today, other than how glad I am I have my ro unit as I've been topping up lots recently! An auto top up is a must have next pay day :)

I've put a bid in for a nice green trachy :drool: , just waiting for the seller to get back to me.

Fingers crossed! :good:

Yes mate, its a Godiva executive made by clearseal on behalf of coventry aquatics :)

Happygeorge has two versions also, on his journals :good:

Yes mate, its a Godiva executive made by clearseal on behalf of coventry aquatics :)

Happygeorge has two versions also, on his journals :good:

Muchas Gracias :D Can you let me know if you see another one in the shop going cheap :)

Will do mate :)

Well, looks like the Trachy will be mine :good: :hyper:

Just waiting for the chap to advise when is best to collect.

Most reactions

Back