The Official "hey Lovelies" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I was at work I had the g/f put the fry in a breeding cage for his own saftey and put it in the 125 gallon, I frogot to mention to her to not put the lid on the cage because it makes it sink, I got home from work and the cage was on the bottom of the tank and the fry wasn't inside. So its either hiding somewhere in the tank, or one of the fish might have gotten it.

Hope isn't given up yet though
Awww nooooo! Isn't that typical. I hope you find it.

Same, more so for finding out what kind of fish it was. My guppy is pregnant at least, so in maybe a week or so I'll get some babies out of her

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY B!!!!!!!
flowers.gif
yahoo.gif
band.gif
59.gif
balloon.gif
wish.gif
happybday.gif
yay.gif

Thank you Fintastic!!! :D :p

Happy Birthday Lucy!

My loaches wish you a happy birthday, and may you have many good years ahead of you!
happybday.gif
flowers.gif
yahoo.gif
friends.gif
drinks.gif
yay.gif
balloon.gif
winner.gif
band.gif
fish.gif

Hey Lovelies! All's well in Ruskull's fishland...............I just fed Bettatown a few Betta bits each. My wife went to the neighbor's house & I'm supposed to meet her there for the neighborhood Friday night happy hour. Yeehaw! Gotta feed the fish first though.

Oh, and my son's Football team lost their playoff game but he was selected to their version of the Pro Bowl which they call the Turkey Bowl, since it's a tournament on Thanksgiving weekend. We're very proud of him. They only select 11 players out of 44.

Happy Birthday Lucy!

My loaches wish you a happy birthday, and may you have many good years ahead of you!
happybday.gif
flowers.gif
yahoo.gif
friends.gif
drinks.gif
yay.gif
balloon.gif
winner.gif
band.gif
fish.gif

Thank You Crossfire, and I feel honoured that the loachies wished my a happy birthday too! Wahoooo!
59.gif
w00t.gif
yahoo.gif

Hey Lovelies!!!!

Got a very busy day today.. First off, I am doing what must be done for the next 45 minutes.. Then I has to go to the bank and deposit my check, then I has to bring in pellets.. then off for family pictures at 10am.. at 1pm I has a tattoo appointment.. After that I has to go to Boston to see a friend..

that's a full plate yo..

I'd like to get a water change or two in today.. but who knows..

Hey Lovelies!!!

Got the pellets and bank done..

next up... breffuss

Hey Lovelies! I'm lovin' this new HOB it's brilliant! :hyper:

Just done a big big water change and set up the HOB.... I think i'm in love with it... :blush:

What type of HOB filter did you get? Size of the tank you're using it on?

Hey Lovelies!!!

Family pictures are done..

now I has to do dishes and get my tat..

Little sad, I tried to update my sig and theres now a 5 line limit since the upgrade, I cant enter any new tanks into my signature and had to cut down on some details so now instead of 3 different types of Cory I only have enough room for one, same with my Platties :( WHERE WILL I PUT MY NEW ONE T.T

Instead of putting each tank on a line, you can try to add tanks right after the previous tank. Try to cut it down that way. It also may help to use a more condensed font or a smaller font.

Notice how mine are barely legible...........LOL

Hey lovelis!

I spent 60$ on a Branching Pink Tip Hammer coral for Nemo today. Also, im builing my new lights.

The shop was having aFrag Swap so i scored an ORA Green Birdsnest frag for only 5$!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back