The Official "hey Lovelies" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm,. jury's out on the new look. Had me a hissy-fit 'cos I couldn't sign in but later discovered I was using the wrong password. Morto.
blush.png

Hey Lovelies! You are all truly Lovely.
wub.png
I'm feelin' me the love......

Welcome to Lovelies Samuran!

Gotta say, I only read like the first 4 pages but this thread is ace.... there are far too many [edited by mod] on this forum who think they literally know everything about fish keeping heh

Hambone - Loving your work
smile.png

'Preciate...

Hey Lovelies!!!!

Today was a heck of a day.. My guy lost.. Gary Johnson dint really has any chance.. Oh well.. I guess it has to get worse before it can get better..

It's snowing here today in Massatuckey.. Let's hope this is it..

I've never been to Spain
but I've been to Oklahoma..

Yeah, i have a warning point too. But when i click on it, it says "there are no warnings to display" ???

Also,

Anybody hear that? That is the sound of America being flushed down the toilet of economic and social despair.

Unfortunately I agree 100%, you could hear the flushing all the way from Ohio.................and Pennsylvania.

My state came through.

Hey Samuran! Welcome to Hey Lovelies land of the lost................

Florida and Ohio still being recounted though....

Hambone I is diggin' the new avatar! Still miss the Phineas n Ferb one though.....

I bin to Espania but never bin to Oklahoma.

Later Lovelies!

Hambone I is diggin' the new avatar! Still miss the Phineas n Ferb one though.....

I bin to Espania but never bin to Oklahoma.

Later Lovelies!

This was an avatar from 09 from that batman movie.. Figured I'd blow the dust off an old favorite..

Hey lovelies!!!

we got a lot of snow yesterday.. The Roo behaved beautifully.. For anyone that does not own a Subaru, you're missing out.. What a great car..

I had a Jeep Grand Cherokee that ate snoiw for breakfast! Quadratrac baby!

Hey lovelies

This stinkin' blenny wont stay out long enough to get a pic of him...

so... we have a mystery in my fish tanks. In my 50 gallon we found a fry. No idea how it got there either. the tank only has four fish, a red tail black shark and three synodontis hybrid jaguars who cant breed anyways. The female shark is still too young and I have no males either. It looks like a guppy fry but I have no guppies in that tank. The only new addition to the tank was a decoration but it came from a tank that only has a male Betta in it. I put it in a breeding cage for its safety but have to wait to see what it is, and how it got into the tank.

If it lives I'm calling it #93### and it will be my fish messiah

Hey Lovelies!
Wow Phantomlink, that's cool. Bit freaky but cool. Let us know what it is when you find out.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY B!!!!!!!
flowers.gif
yahoo.gif
band.gif
59.gif
balloon.gif
wish.gif
happybday.gif
yay.gif

While I was at work I had the g/f put the fry in a breeding cage for his own saftey and put it in the 125 gallon, I frogot to mention to her to not put the lid on the cage because it makes it sink, I got home from work and the cage was on the bottom of the tank and the fry wasn't inside. So its either hiding somewhere in the tank, or one of the fish might have gotten it.

Hope isn't given up yet though

Happy Birfday Lucy!!!

I hope it is/was a good one..

Hey Lovelies!!!

the guppys I am growing are too cool for shoes.. It's so cool watching their colors change as they grow.. My guppys are staring out with blue bodies that change to red over the course of a few months...

I has some semi-fancies that are staring to show color.. too early to tell what patterns and colors will come out..

guppyies are awesome..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back