The Official "hey Lovelies" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey lovelies!

My new yellow and orange sun coral piece is coming in the mail anytime... Cant wait

Did my weekly water changes tonight, totally forgot about a heater for the Brine Shrimp I was hatching and well... ya its toast now after burning a spot where it was laying <.<

At least these guys can be hatched at room temperature....

Hey Lovelies!!!

I don't make 400,000 dollars a year, yet my taxes went up.. How does that work..

I'd like to personally thank all the lemmings that voted for Barry.. You guys rock

Weird Hammy, my taxes went up to and I don't make 400k a year either. So much for truth in political advertising. I hope all the losers that voted for this admin. enjoy their Obamaphones..................

Doing some more feedings, now that I'm off work till next weekend I can feed them more and hopefully their back legs will start to grow soon

3VxPe.jpg

oS0xj.jpg

xUBL4.jpg

WRHYS.jpg

JSVaK.jpg

Another video of this time all 5 eating will be at the following link, its almost done uploading now:
http://youtu.be/wvtC0amy5EA

Hey Lovelies!!!

I had a male semi-fancy guppy kill himself today.. He got stuck between the glass and a light bar I has in my tank.. poor lil feller..

One week until the bruins first hockey game!!!!

Hey lovelies!!

My zebra danio fry were 3 weeks old yesterday!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBNz3TMWuQQ

How many are still alive? They're pretty big compared to my baby platy and 2 month old guppies

It's like a maternity ward up here in Hey Lovelies! Congrats

Hey Lovelies!!!

Got a full plate today.. I must do what must be done, then I has to bring in pellets, do the tank changes, get bbq.. Then later on tonight I needs to get Wonderbar Pizza..

Oh, I has to make hash today too.. Need to boil cabbage, potatoes and carrots.. Wow, not enough time in the day if you axe me..

My wife kicked me out of bed last night for snoring.. I slept on the couch, now my back is killing me..

Hey Lovelies!!!

Juss got back from The Wonder Bar.. It's an institution in Worcester..

Easily the best pizza in Massachusetts.. Top three pie I has ever had in my life..

I has a pepperoni and mushroom pizza with my name on it waiting for me..

Hey Lovelies!

Yesterday I noticed that the Penguin 150 biowheel filter on the 20 gallon has stopped pumping water. I checked & it was still plugged in and it felt a bit hot. I unplugged it to make sure it wouldn't fry any worse. Now I had a tank that I wasn't sure how long the filter had been off for but all fish seemed to be alright. I just happened to have 3 filters on the 55 gallon, 2 HOB style bio wheels & a canister. I took off the smallest of the HOBs, a Penguin 200, and stuffed it with the felt from my burned out 150. I had planned to make this change anyway but now it was needed.

I can already see that the Penguin 200 is clearing up the cloudy water quite a bit better than the 150 did. Wish me luck, I plan on doing my regular water changes later and I'll test the ammonia & nitrite at that point for the 20 & the 55.

Hey Lovelies!!!

Did a water change today on the 37 gallon.. Great success.. Worked on my H.O.B filter.. got her running like a champ..

Going to do a water change tomorrow on the 14 gallon, and move a guppy around..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back