The Official "hey Lovelies" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey lovelies! felt like sharing...

Mummy and daddy:
055-1.jpg

Babies!
009-3.jpg

Now look at the remaining baby! (There was 2 but one has vanished into space :S )
060.jpg

She looks like her daddy! :D

Hey lovelies! felt like sharing...

Mummy and daddy:
055-1.jpg

Babies!
009-3.jpg

Now look at the remaining baby! (There was 2 but one has vanished into space
wacko.png
)
060.jpg

She looks like her daddy!
biggrin.png

How do you say in America?? Ahhhh, very nice!!!

Hey Lovelies!!!!

Whilst at work yesterday I started to feel like turd.. By the time I had to drive home I was conwinced that I was going to crash and die.. I tried keeping it together yesterday, but finally sucumbed and went to bed last night at 630.. got up today at 640, so I had a tad over twelve hours of sleep.. I do feel better, but not good enough to go to BT's today...

Get well soon Hambone, good luck with the rat attack Fintastic, nice Platys Lucy, and I'm jealous of that great deal you found Phantom.

Water changes this weekend on the 36, the 20 & the 10. My son already did the water changes on his 55 & 3 gallon tanks............

For now we're off to the Auto Parts store to get brake pads & spark plugs for my Pontaic G5 GT. Looks like a fun day of working on the car-NOT!

I got these off eBay. I just ordered them so I can't comment on the quality, but here's a link to the auction I won. He's probably selling more in another auction:

http://www.ebay.com/...=item4ab8d8f75b

EDIT: Actually, it was a "Buy it now" auction and he has more left...................

did you ever inwestigate making your own?? I understand 10 bucks won't break the bank, but you can make a heck of a filter for under two bucks..

Yeah, I thought about trying to make one but the need outweighed my curiosity. Besides, for $10 including shipping I doubt I could've saved any money doing it myself since time is money dontcha know? I'm also a big fan of buying multiples of the same product so I can know them inside & out. That also comes in handy if you need to borrow a part form one to save another. I have 2 Rena canister filters, 4 Marineland hang on back filers, 5 Aqueon Pro heaters, 4 Tetra air pumps, etc.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I got these off eBay. I just ordered them so I can't comment on the quality, but here's a link to the auction I won. He's probably selling more in another auction:

http://www.ebay.com/...=item4ab8d8f75b

EDIT: Actually, it was a "Buy it now" auction and he has more left...................

did you ever inwestigate making your own?? I understand 10 bucks won't break the bank, but you can make a heck of a filter for under two bucks..

Yeah, I thought about trying to make one but the need outweighed my curiosity. Besides, for $10 including shipping I doubt I could've saved any money doing it myself since time is money dontcha know? I'm also a big fan of buying multiples of the same product so I can know them inside & out. That also comes in handy if you need to borrow a part form one to save another. I have 2 Rena canister filters, 4 Marineland hang on back filers, 5 Aqueon Pro heaters, 4 Tetra air pumps, etc.

Respeck..

Hey Lovelies!!
Trip to BT's was cancelled..

trying to save my energies for tonight.. try to go out with the wife.. Hit the LFS, get some endlers for the sex farm..

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
"Sex Farm" LOL

Just got back from Autozone approx. $110 poorer........I gotta do some car work - yay.

Hey lovelies!!!

I was watching the jersey shore when I passed out.. took a two hour nap today..

I should do water changes on my tanks, but I'll do that tomorrow.. I should feel even better tomorrow..

Hey rusk, what is wrong with the car??

Just got back from the LFS, got a stand for the 35g tank, a baby tiger oscar, a 75g tank for the hallway room, some filter stuff, picked up the 3 Eheim Pro2 2028's and some filter floss

Now to spend the rest of the night setting up two new tanks

the 35 gallon will home the single oscar until he's larger then we'll have to upgrade, my 75g I have no idea what I want, originally it was a large shoal or two, then it was a large livebearer tank, now I dunno what I want

the 35 gallon will home the single oscar until he's larger then we'll have to upgrade, my 75g I have no idea what I want, originally it was a large shoal or two, then it was a large livebearer tank, now I dunno what I want

I'd do a huge live bearer colony..

get like fifty feeder guppys and let them go..

Hey lovelies!!!

My angel fish who is getting huge juss ate a bloodworm from my hand.. that was pretty neat considering that was the first time I tried hand feeding him or her.. not sure if it's a boy or a girl..

came back upstairs from a massive guppytime session..

my my... lookey at the time..

I'd do a huge live bearer colony..

get like fifty feeder guppys and let them go..
I plan to feed some of the fry when they're older to my pictus catfish, but thats when I have more then enough. I dont want a single fish, I was thinking of platy, guppy, sword and maybe mollie but I dont know if all 4 are "allowed" to be in a tank, I know swords will breed with anything, I wouldnt mind some sword guppies or sword platties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back