The Multiple Tanks Of My Room

You obviously haven't seen my photos then and that's using a decent camera! :lol:

Haha. Little up date on the rainbow cichlid fry, they should be free swimming soon :) If anyones interested. Also is anyone interested in having some of them?

With a decent cam, you may of been able to at least make the outlines :lol:

A load of new pics after a play around.

20g- Lots of new growth, now home to just the four blue acara, which are growing very well.
Picture332.jpg

Picture333.jpg

Picture342.jpg

Picture334.jpg

25g- Now home to the BGK, 2 new Asian bumblebee catfish, shrimp and nerite snails
Picture335.jpg

4g - dwarf puffer, just a whole load of this grass stuff, I put it all in, haven't changed it around yet.
Picture336.jpg

Picture337.jpg

Other 4g - now full of rainbow cichlid fry, the little black dots on the pics.
Picture338.jpg

Picture339.jpg

Picture340.jpg

Picture341.jpg

More 4g (fry)-
Picture343.jpg

Picture344.jpg

Picture345.jpg

25g -
Picture346.jpg

8g-
Picture347.jpg

4g (puffer)-
Picture348.jpg

Picture349.jpg

Still trying for catfish, blue acara and BGK pics, as for some reason they don't want to pose today and I can see the catfish, but it's too dark for the camera.

Link to catfish for anyone interested.

I was oh so bored, so I decided to use all the fake ornaments I have and a handful of rocks and use them all on the 25g. Looks awful in my opinion but the fish like it. It will be changed when I get round to washing all the sand and getting the rocks and real plants.

Picture366.jpg

Picture361.jpg

Picture357.jpg

Picture358.jpg

Picture359.jpg

Picture363.jpg

Picture362.jpg

Picture367.jpg

Knife fish hiding -
Picture370.jpg

4g (fry)-
Picture365.jpg

The multi's are doing well, it's just the blue green algae issue with their tank I don't like :( Cheers.

tanks looking great as always jayjay, even if a little.....unusual :p only joking they look very nice.

My favourites are the multis too :wub:

Unusal is right Geo, there are shot glasses in there :lol: along with all that other stuff, this shall be my new unnatural tank :)

Haha I can now offer rainbow cichlid fry and blue acara fry :lol: my baby blue acara just spawned, at an unusually small size.

Most reactions

Back