The Multiple Tanks Of My Room

Cheers cane, I'll try and get some new pics of the 25g and the blue acara eggs. The blue acara are only around 1.5"-2", I bought them at 0.5" 6 weeks ago. They seem to be doing very well, the other two of them seem to be preparing to bred as well.

4g (fry)-
Picture373-1.jpg

Picture372-1.jpg

Picture372.jpg

Picture373.jpg

New layout 25g ('tis just for the time being until I get the fish intended for the tank)-
Picture374.jpg

Picture375.jpg

Picture376.jpg

20g, with blurry egg pic, they are in an awkward position -
Picture377.jpg

Picture378.jpg

Picture379.jpg

Picture380.jpg

Picture381.jpg

4g (puffer)-
Picture382.jpg

Jay I like the look of the 25g, and survivior is doing great in the main tank and is brave enough to swim freely now.

Still thinking star wars, sarah thought I was joking so have to convince her. I am thinking black blackground with stars all over it, then the millenium falcon one side, and a rock structure the other, similar to the way you have that 25g just on the one side though.

What do u think?

Glad to here it's doing well. Any ideas for what to do with the rest, if they aren't gone by the end of next week they will go for food.

Sounds fine, I'm just not a star trek fan :lol:

AHHHH, Jay I have 2 left!!!! my clowns have had them I think, can I pick some more up. I have now had to place the mesh from the breeding net onto the breeding box that i have, that now seems to do the trick!!

What a mare. star trek, tut tut. :lol:

Glad to here it's doing well. Any ideas for what to do with the rest, if they aren't gone by the end of next week they will go for food.

Sounds fine, I'm just not a star trek fan :lol:

Most reactions

Back