The lambo i saw today

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

vantgE said:
Right my tech term may be off, the top is manual clip on but is it not cloth?

EDIT-> I confirm the term is murcielago roadster as to car and driver, cloth top
http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?se...1&page_number=1

Plus I beleive 3 seconds is enzo territory, while both will be socked by 2.4 seconds or less quad turbo w-16, 987 bhp, (185mph in 14 seconds) 250+mph bugatti 16.4 veyron
its has a cloth roof aswell but its not auto and there is no where to put it lol

vantgE said:
Right my tech term may be off, the top is manual clip on but is it not cloth?

EDIT-> I confirm the term is murcielago roadster as to car and driver, cloth top
http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?se...1&page_number=1

Plus I beleive 3 seconds is enzo territory, while both will be socked by 2.4 seconds or less quad turbo w-16, 987 bhp, (185mph in 14 seconds) 250+mph bugatti 16.4 veyron
if u look at the price of them cars they are in 1 millon :angry: by the way the bugatti is not the worlds fastest ROAD car its the koenigsegg the bugatti is a consept car

Those are all sweet cars. Murcielagos are nasty and the Bugattis are going to be plain stupid...actually the top speed on the has come down to a projected 240mph...come DOWN to! But I'm more of a fan of american muscle cars, gimme a 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS LS6 454 (only 4,475 made, my dream car) or a 1969 Dodge Charger R/T 440 Mag, THOSE get my blood pumping. A ferrari won't turn my head like a first generation Camaro will....I'm weird.

Nice car. I'd have a problem fitting all of my horse stuff in it, though, and towing a horse trailor... :p and can you imagine the fishies you could get for that price? :lol:

guppy2.jpg

;)

Yes, the name of the lambo IS murcielago, it was named after a famed bull from Spain in i believe the 17th century. It was said that the bull fought with such strength and ferocity that the matador actually spared it's life. P.S. the Veyron isn't only a concept it is on the way, it is not the worlds fastest production car YET because it's not in production. And unless i'm mistaken the Ameritech McLaren F1 i still the fastest production vehicle with a top speed of 231 mph....please correct me if i am mistaken.

qwikimpss said:
Yes, the name of the lambo IS murcielago, it was named after a famed bull from Spain in i believe the 17th century. It was said that the bull fought with such strength and ferocity that the matador actually spared it's life. P.S. the Veyron isn't only a concept it is on the way, it is not the worlds fastest production car YET because it's not in production. And unless i'm mistaken the Ameritech McLaren F1 i still the fastest production vehicle with a top speed of 231 mph....please correct me if i am mistaken.
yep the koenigsegg is the worlds fastest car for now

qwikimpss said:
Gallardo was the original owner of the bull line and miura bought it from him, countach also fits in somewhere diablo not exactly

Yeah, I've read all that, I just think its cool how Lamborgini is getting their names recently. I think they did the name diablo because it means devil. Which would make sense because those cars were plain STUPID! (in a good way)

The Murcie is one of my favorite second only to the CCR from Koenigsegg

Most reactions

Back