The lambo i saw today

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

guppy

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Well i went to a car show today and some one had there £190,000 lambo :D 0-60 3 secs 206 mph

heer are some pics
DSCF0542.jpg

DSCF0550.jpg

DSCF0560.jpg

DSCF0540.jpg

DSCF0571.jpg

DSCF0543.jpg

DSCF0564.jpg

DSCF0563.jpg

DSCF0569.jpg

DSCF0567.jpg

DSCF0541.jpg

DSCF0566.jpg

using my cheek i asked if i could sit in the car and i was alould :D i have pics lol
DSCF0575.jpg

DSCF0573.jpg

DSCF0572.jpg

DSCF0574.jpg

I look good in fast car lol

Nice Car, shame though, they accidently put the steering column on the wrong side ;)

Nix said:
Nice Car, shame though, they accidently put the steering column on the wrong side ;)
true that :D

Although I would probably include some expletives when describing such a fine automobile.

Nice...
but 0-60 is more like 3.8

I've seen a miura, countach, gallardo, and murcielago ragtop, diablo at carshows, and a diablo on the street once.
But I never get to sit in one, lucky you
Absolutely incredible cars, and vastly awe inspireing,

Plus the never ending showdown ferrari or lamborghini needs thought I can't decide,

Lamborghini never did out-ferrari ferrari, but ford can do that, No one will out lambo a lamborghini

vantgE said:
I've seen a miura, countach, gallardo, and murcielago ragtop, diablo at carshows, and a diablo on the street once.
But I never get to sit in one, lucky you
Absolutely incredible cars, and vastly awe inspireing,
murcielago ragtop they never made one this car iss only 1 mouth old rag top u cant get one ( trust me im sad i no a lot about lambos) u can get a hard top or this one wats has no top apart from a clip on hard top the 0-60 i said 3 sec's cos im lazy lol i could not rember so just put 3 lol :lol: i love this car :D

Right my tech term may be off, the top is manual clip on but is it not cloth?

EDIT-> I confirm the term is murcielago roadster as to car and driver, cloth top
http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?se...1&page_number=1

Plus I beleive 3 seconds is enzo territory, while both will be socked by 2.4 seconds or less quad turbo w-16, 987 bhp, (185mph in 14 seconds) 250+mph bugatti 16.4 veyron

Beautiful motor, but how would you get your new tanks in?

There's no room for the golf clubs.

Can't fit the shopping in.

Only room for one passenger and I bet the seats don't fold down ;)

Beautiful non the less but can you two geeks remove your anoraks? :rofl:

Arfie

Arfie said:
Beautiful motor, but how would you get your new tanks in?

There's no room for the golf clubs.

Can't fit the shopping in.

Only room for one passenger and I bet the seats don't fold down ;)

Beautiful non the less but can you two geeks remove your anoraks? :rofl:

Arfie
True Arfi I'm sure you could pick up more girls then you could fit, maybe a trailer for em, and the golfclubs, and the tanks.

Or someone can drive a motorhome beside you to carry all this stuff, you can use gps to navigate cause it won't keep up but as long as you let em sit in the car for a few seconds once a day every thing is free, even shopping, I'm very sure of this, If you cna get a bugatti-they'l even pay you for the opurtunities

See all thought out very practical
whats an

I don't get it

Maybe it has something to do with the cloth top? but incase your wandering it is always sunny when your in a 400000 dollar car

Most reactions

Back