The Best Zombie Movie Ever

What no mention of braindead! It's a classic, it's not scary but very very funny!

I also really love the japanese film wild zero, now that's a crazy funny zombie film which leaves you thinking...erm wtf just happened, totally bizarre and it features one of my fav bands, guitar wolf!!!

The Japanese (definately not the western version- the two versions are VERY different from each other) original version of The Ring was another very good horror movie, that zombie dead coming out of the tv girl freaked me out man Lol

I really like the ring films as well, it really really annoys me the way brilliant japanese films are given a 'western' makeover.
Braindead is sooo gory! Its legendary :D
first dawn of the dead is awesome
28days later is great
new dawn of the dead is good
Resident evils are more action than horror for me but I love all them
Pet cemmetary is funny :D Havn't watched it in like two years though.
First night of the living dead is one of my favourites aswell..The start and end of it is so good.
I need to start a zombie movie collection..

I'll give another vote to Shaun of the Dead. In fact for Halloween I dressed as Shaun. Since cricket bats aren't very accessible on my side of town, I made my own out of cardboard, a wood stake (for handle) and "wood grain" contact paper. I have to say I looked pretty good. :D

Most reactions

Back