The Best Of Aquabid

:lol: They are very nice--hey, I have one that looks a lot like the cambodian male :wub:, I wonder if they're related?

Lol, Synirr, you're so funny! :p They are purdy dang cute though, aren't they?

OMG I fell in love with this guy... I want him!!! But I'd have nowhere to put him, and he's too expensive for me... LOOK AT THOSE PATTERNS ON HIS FINS!! :drool: I can't believe it, it looks like a tiger or a leopard.

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auc...ashm&1147104160

fwbettashm1147104160.jpg

only 1 hour left for the bidding on that beauty :hey:

This is one of the Bettas that ive seen recently. Very nice 8) :good: 8) How much would people expect to pay for it, considering postage? Thinking of getting it you see...
Ebay_Betta.jpg

Depends. If it's in the country shipping will be under $30, if not, probably around the $30 mark.

Depends. If it's in the country shipping will be under $30, if not, probably around the $30 mark.
well as i work in £'s its £5 for the fish then £7.50 for postage. so somethng like $20 including postage. :hey:

Interesting description

Whats up with this Betta? is this seller serious or just trying to make the male sound all rare and stuff? <- is not as familiar with the rare wild breeds, but it looks sort of like a regular plakat to me?

It's a line of fighter betta, dunno how legit it is about all that "super rare" business though :p

Ahh, okay, so its more of a bloodline than a new rare and never before seen Species. :lol: Sort of like if I was to say our horse is the grand-daughter of Secretariat. :drool: Pity she has a club hoof and thus has never been raced.

Most reactions

Back