The Best Of Aquabid

Damn the USA transhipping fees, handling fees, box fees ect. For me to get a fish from thailand or whatnot, It will cost me at least 50$ ... thats two tanks of gas for my car. O.O

Damn the USA transhipping fees, handling fees, box fees ect. For me to get a fish from thailand or whatnot, It will cost me at least 50$ ... thats two tanks of gas for my car. O.O
I know what you mean. But it's more like a tank and a quarter for me. :p stupid war. I could be spending my husband's money on FISH instead of gas! :shout:

Speaking of eBay fish...I REALLY wanted this guy.

He went for $0.99 and $25 shipping. I was depressed. My mom wouldn't let me have him. :-(

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
OMFG. Seriously. I'm actually thinking of buying this guy, even though he is already $40, because.... well JUST LOOK AT HIM!!! :hyper: Oh dear lord, he's gorgeous, and the contrast on his marbling is EXCELLENT. There's a matching female too, who I WILL be bidding on assuming the price doesn't go up much. I have money for once, but I'm supposed to be saving it for apartment stuff for the move.... bettas count as apartment stuff if they're going in the apartment, right? :look:
EDIT: Oh, and I'm already getting a fish shipped through Jennifer Viveiros, since I assumed one seller I bought from was sending through Linda like last time (but obviously not,) so that TOTALLY justifies buying this one, right? :lol: I can just combine shipping so it doesn't feel so much like I'm getting ripped off paying out the arse to ship just once fish, and everything will be dandy :D

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auc...aswt&1153385985
fwbettaswt1153385985.jpg

Here's another nice one:
http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auc...shmp&1153564708
fwbettashmp1153564708.jpg

So yeah, guess who won the black marble DT :rolleyes:
Someone else who REALLY wanted him is helping out some with the price, we made a deal that she's entiteled to as many juvies as she wants from him in about 3.5 months :p
Now I just have to bid on the matching female :shifty:

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
OMG, that female is awesome bettas4me! They all are!

I'll post the pic for ya, ilovejack :)
fwbettasd1153879215.jpg

In the future, you can right-click a picture and select "Properties". That'll pull up a window with a direct link to the picture that you can copy and paste here, then just put the image tags around it :nod:

Most reactions

Back