Take a look tell me what ya think

elect blue

Attachments

• blue.JPG
    blue.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 42
I LIKE THE BLACK SHARK GETTING ONE MYSELF. HOW FAST DO THESE GUYS GROWN AND WHAT KIND OF TANK MATES DO YOU SUGGEST :thumbs:

CRAZED55, they grow really fast and i wouldnt recomend takemates for it, mine just beat the crap out of my jag, im thinking of giving it away now or just wait till my new tank is set up.

You can see him here bugging the jag, he has been killing fish and bugging them since i got him at 2", but yesterday my peaceful red devil ripped the crap out of him, its almost white now from being biten that much :)

Attachments

• Picture_003.jpg
    Picture_003.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 42
I wouldnt really post in this part but....Wow, thats all i have to say, i thought i had a large amount of fish, how much does it cost you to feed these guys? and why so many as well? Your fish are really unbelivable, i can only dream of keeping that many. How many is there all up as well if you dont mind me asking?

i have about 80 cichlids all up not counting the babies, it costs me about $30 a week or so on feeding, and i dunno why i have so many, i suppose you can never have enough cichlids lol, nah, but really it was this, i couldnt handle just haveing one or two of them i wanted the best of the best in cichlids and that ment having alot of differnt large ones.

Attachments

• Picture_157.jpg
    Picture_157.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 42

Most reactions

Back