substrate for amano fish

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

finfayce

Fish Addict
Reaction score
hi
i want to keep freshwater fish only in a 10 gallon tank. what substrate is best. amano shrimp.

Just use sand or smooth gravel for fish or shrimp. It doesn't make much difference to shrimp, and the only fish that need sand are bottom dwellers like catfish and loaches.

Just use sand or smooth gravel for fish or shrimp. It doesn't make much difference to shrimp, and the only fish that need sand are bottom dwellers like catfish and loaches.
thank you Colin. i always trust your knowledge. ( not that othees aren’t smart 😬)

I like that you clarify that it is in @Colin_T 's KNOWLEDGE that you place your trust...
:whistle:
i meant as you all have seen , that Colin posts long paragraphs of information. info he has researched. i meant no disrespect to everyone who helps me. Colin is a
“professor of fish” 🧐😁

i meant as you all have seen , that Colin posts long paragraphs of information. info he has researched. i meant no disrespect to everyone who helps me. Colin is a
“professor of fish” 🧐😁
Now he will just have a big head, we are trying to make him quieter in his old age, we need to protect his blood pressure. So please don't fill his head with grander, he will become impossible.

“professor of fish” 🧐😁
Oh no I was completely joking, hoping @Colin_T would take note!

See, you can trust Colin's knowledge, but as far as trusting HIM, don't trust him around your cat. 🤪😀😺

Now he will just have a big head, we are trying to make him quieter in his old age, we need to protect his blood pressure. So please don't fill his head with grander, he will become impossible.
lol. how old is he?

older than all of you lot put together,

rotten kids, mutter mutter mumble mumble.

damn kids, get off my lawn
I'm imagining you coming out of your house holding up a shotgun while saying this 😂

Most reactions

Back