Stupid Wal-mart

walmart sucks with fish..they are held captive in small fricken cubes i mean fish like pacus and large ones like silver dollars and angels are being held hostage in..lil bitty cubes i wouldnt dream of using for anything...walmart SUCKS end of story....when i go by the fish section i feel like putting a few rounds into the manager

LOL!

walmart sucks with fish..they are held captive in small fricken cubes i mean fish like pacus and large ones like silver dollars and angels are being held hostage in..lil bitty cubes i wouldnt dream of using for anything...walmart SUCKS end of story....when i go by the fish section i feel like putting a few rounds into the manager

I understand your being upset with wal-mart but saying things like that arent going to help... Its funny, but not going to help much... And try to condense the sig a bit, the mods will get on you about it :good:

i was in there last night, i think we're talking about the same walmart:O, but there baby oscars looked like they were all dying, and the old world cichilds looked like they were all dying too :(

Most reactions

Back