Sometimes this forum is lonely...

Yeah, he’s the reason I’m getting the bigger tank 😂
I just looked them up and found out that their not as massive as I thought... Idk what I heard but I thought they needed like 200 gallons and were wayyy bigger than 7 inches...

I just looked them up and found out that their not as massive as I thought... Idk what I heard but I thought they needed like 200 gallons and were wayyy bigger than 7 inches...
Nah these dudes are on the smaller side so a 200litre / 55 gallon is totally sufficient for him. He’s only about 1 & half inch at the moment.

Nah these dudes are on the smaller side so a 200litre / 55 gallon is totally sufficient for him. He’s only about 1 & half inch at the moment.
Maybe my dreams of keeping one arent that far off...

I would love to have a blue or green phantom pleco, it is on my list of things I want to stock my next tank with someday. It sounds like they don’t get too big, as far as plecos go. Do you think one could do well in a 40 gallon (36x18x16 inches)

I would love to have a blue or green phantom pleco, it is on my list of things I want to stock my next tank with someday. It sounds like they don’t get too big, as far as plecos go. Do you think one could do well in a 40 gallon (36x18x16 inches)
How do you just ask for tanks and get them????
I have a spare 25 litre and I'm not even allowed to set that up.

As a grow out tank thats fine from what I have read up on about them... They require 75g+ as an adult

Things are getting expensive in the UK. Once upon a time, something that was £100 pounds is now nearly £200. Food is not cheap like it used to be.
Generally, things in the US are cheap. There's lots of land so houses are cheap. A large house with 6 bedrooms in the US could be a relatively small flat in the UK, maybe even a studio.

Most reactions

Back