Skifletch's Mantis Nano (minus The Mantis)

He better update soon... or else a whole page in his journal will be about us bugging him to update it! :p

Did you scrap the Mantis tank idea ski? Of course, I know you're a busy man. But Id love to see a Skifletch mantis tank in action. :good:

Well, its just a tank with rock and sanils in it atm... Every now and again I dump some food in to keep the filter active but really haven't had the time to devote to it. It's my frag QT tank atm :)

heh, the tank is actually currently my QT tank... Haven't added a mantis shrimp yet. Maybe someday but tbh, I'm really wondering if I have time to care for it properly. Barely have enough for my main display, let alone one for a mantis.

aw man....i read this all the way through for the first time and i read this last post.

Haven't added a mantis shrimp yet. Maybe someday but tbh, I'm really wondering if I have time to care for it properly. Barely have enough for my main display, let alone one for a mantis.

At least update the title to say "No mantis yet" :p

:D ;)

Fooled me good, shoot =P. How much do the smithii cost around you anyways ski?

Cost is not the problem compared to finding one... Although I'd guess paying $50-100 somewhere's in there if I ever could find one for sale. Nobody seems to care in my neck of the woods and everytime I find one online, it's snatched up by someone else before I can get there...

Most reactions

Back