Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pretty good. Except I don't like the tiled pictures on the homepage. Looks a bit odd to me. But aside from that it's all good :thumbs:

what Zeoth said. and on the fish profiles. i would try to link some profiles, and no offence, do more research on the fish. take the khuli loaches, it states that the min tank size is 10g, more research reveals that it should read 20g. i like the way you set the profiles out, but perhps some attention to formatting would not go amiss. but on the whole for a site just starting out, very good.

Pretty good. Except I don't like the tiled pictures on the homepage. Looks a bit odd to me. But aside from that it's all good :thumbs:

what Zeoth said. and on the fish profiles. i would try to link some profiles, and no offence, do more research on the fish. take the khuli loaches, it states that the min tank size is 10g, more research reveals that it should read 20g. i like the way you set the profiles out, but perhps some attention to formatting would not go amiss. but on the whole for a site just starting out, very good.

Yeah, but don't confuse it with P. myersi. If I have P. myersi pictures next time I check, I will take care of them.

Most reactions

Back