Show You Around The Ornamental Fish Market Of My Hometown (ans

i bet the majority of us, with your bog standard community tanks, have at some point had fish that came from somewhere like this. i dont know what you're all expecting ? wholeslae markets where every 30 fish have a 20G tank to themselves ? not practical, even in the slightest. unless you want to start paying a tenner per guppy.

This is a fantastic thread and just shows how they have narrowed it down to a commercial venture..... China remains the mecca of tropical (Oriental) fish and we have a lot to learn from them!!!..... Great stuff Only love fish.... Hope to see some of your own setups soon.....

I don't know how I would ever be able to go to a wholesale market like that and not come home with around a thousand extra fish :lol: . I would be the kid in the candy store seeing all the pretty and interesting fish and deciding I needed them. It is a fascinating thread, and honstly the way these fish are bagged up is not so different to how most fish will arrive at everyones Pet shops and LFS. I was watching a bit of Off the Eaten Track and you should have seen the large live coral trout that where being boxed up to air freight live to China for everyone who can afford them as meals.

i bet the majority of us, with your bog standard community tanks, have at some point had fish that came from somewhere like this. i dont know what you're all expecting ? wholeslae markets where every 30 fish have a 20G tank to themselves ? not practical, even in the slightest. unless you want to start paying a tenner per guppy.

In china ,we call the guppy ’ peacock fish‘,haha,I search guppy on the internet for a long time...
I think language gap is really a problem ...

I don't know how I would ever be able to go to a wholesale market like that and not come home with around a thousand extra fish :lol: . I would be the kid in the candy store seeing all the pretty and interesting fish and deciding I needed them. It is a fascinating thread, and honstly the way these fish are bagged up is not so different to how most fish will arrive at everyones Pet shops and LFS. I was watching a bit of Off the Eaten Track and you should have seen the large live coral trout that where being boxed up to air freight live to China for everyone who can afford them as meals.

If you can able to get here,you will fall in love with here,because the fish in wholesale market are so cheap

This is a fantastic thread and just shows how they have narrowed it down to a commercial venture..... China remains the mecca of tropical (Oriental) fish and we have a lot to learn from them!!!..... Great stuff Only love fish.... Hope to see some of your own setups soon.....

I have never imagine my pictures can cause your sad,maybe this is culture difference.I will share more my own setups

Thanks for sharing! Whenever my father travels (especially to China and Japan) he always manages to find stores and places like this to take pictures and give to me as he knows how much of a fish nerd i am..lol) All i can say is i love seeing other cultures and how they differ compared to ones im more familiar with, and cant wait to see some of your own tanks!

Thanks for sharing! Whenever my father travels (especially to China and Japan) he always manages to find stores and places like this to take pictures and give to me as he knows how much of a fish nerd i am..lol) All i can say is i love seeing other cultures and how they differ compared to ones im more familiar with, and cant wait to see some of your own tanks!

thank you ,welcome to china! I would like to be your guide!

China is a very large country.There are so many consumers waiting for these fishes.we cannot put each fish in a tank for sale as custom.we buy fishes in a high price from the market and feed them carefully everyday

Most reactions

Back