Show Off Your Tank!

imagejpeg

This is my 2 month old 200 litre tank. Any comments to improve planting would be most welcome

Lets try this picture instead. Would really like to replace the Cabomba with something at the back of the tank that is attractive and bushy, advice welcome

Attachments

• P1090765.JPG
    P1090765.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 67
corrine your tank has come on amazing. looks awsome. how have you gone on with cycling it. as i no you were having problems.
good.gif

I like this alot, and I've just noticed you have used the same background as myself. Except you can't really see mine (above) because of a bacterial bloom lol
Thankyou Very much :)... i'm thinking of maybe changing the background to black.. but i really like the one ive got too :) Your tank will be lovely once cleared :)

That is one exceptional tank!

Thankyou very much :d:D :blush:

Very nice! Especially for your first tank............... :good: I'm jealous............ :lol:

Thankyou :) .. :good:

corrine your tank has come on amazing. looks awsome. how have you gone on with cycling it. as i no you were having problems.
good.gif
Thanks little nemo :D... Its been cycled about 2 weeks now :)... I just over reacted lol.. it stalled for like 2 days then boom it was done :) :crazy: .. How you getting on with your stocking ?

good it going ok got about 20 fish in there building it up slowly, going to rearrange my tank tomoz move wood plants and rocks around.
3c1d0c76.jpg

b44e85be.jpg

Most reactions

Back