Show Off Your Tank!

M.O.F. Thats the rebrand i was telling you about. Just couldn't remember the name. :D Unsure why it would have to be rebranded though, but all is good. :D

Jourdan, i like the rescape. :)

hey ianho
i see you have like moss type plant that carpets the gravel what is it im trying to get hold of some but with no look. really need it to finish my aqua scaping . cheers lee
good.gif

It is pretty wonderful lol. Right now, my main goal is to get my tanks sorted as I recently rescued 2 oscars and 2 jack dempseys. The oscars both have HITH so I am trying to get them well and rehome, if I cannot get money for a bigger tank to keep them lol.

It is pretty wonderful lol. Right now, my main goal is to get my tanks sorted as I recently rescued 2 oscars and 2 jack dempseys. The oscars both have HITH so I am trying to get them well and rehome, if I cannot get money for a bigger tank to keep them lol.

I wish more fishkeepers thought the way you do. It really gives you a good feeling to save a fish from a disease like Hole in the Head.

It does, and these oscars are fantastic fish. I hope I can find a way to keep them properly as I am in love with these guys. such fascinating fish.

Most reactions

Back