Show Off Your Tank!

What's the plant you have as the carpet in the 2nd pic?

there's 2 Caz, there is Glosso on the right hand side, there's Riccia at the back and to the right of the main rock. :good:

I tried riccia & didn't do too well with it.
I like the look if the glosso, isnthat easy to get hold of?

I'm so envious if everyone's tanks.
I wish I could make mine look half as good

I tried riccia & didn't do too well with it.
I like the look if the glosso, isnthat easy to get hold of?

if Riccia didn't do to well, then glosso will probably follow the same fate. It's available from most P@H now in a pot from Tropica. You could always get 1 pot and see how it goes.

Thank you, will have a look in my local one & give it a go.
I think I failed with the riccia as the net I used was too small a gauge

Oh I've got 3 tanks a 1 gallon bowl (I doubt will ever be used) and I want an ex1200 for a future tank of mine between 50 and 100 gallons but can't seem to find them here :(

Oh and that 10 gal qt tank I bought and forgot about.
Hey man of fish if your looking for a tetratec ex1200 i have found out that they do have them here in the states but or sold and rebranded under the marineland c series canister filters.

My new tank 64 litre planted currently cycling

6738482543_b4eb24997c.jpg

@ps3stevo
Your tank looks even better now than when it won TOTM. V nice.

Oh thank you. I wonder why it's made by a different company too :/.

Oh I've got 3 tanks a 1 gallon bowl (I doubt will ever be used) and I want an ex1200 for a future tank of mine between 50 and 100 gallons but can't seem to find them here :(

Oh and that 10 gal qt tank I bought and forgot about.
Hey man of fish if your looking for a tetratec ex1200 i have found out that they do have them here in the states but or sold and rebranded under the marineland c series canister filters.

My wonderful hubs rescaped for me :p

That looks nice is that your 55 or 75?

Most reactions

Back