Severum Appreciation Society

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! my Severum's recently laid eggs, i removed them and the hatched, so now have around 70 little severums! lol

nice sevs jazzy. also i must say for a tank with 2 sevs your plants look good too . notice 1 of your swords has been worked over a tad tho :lol: are the other plants cambomba?? surprised to see those surviving with 2 greedy sevs. also i must say usually i dont like the blood parrots i think they are but ugly but thos 2 are actually nice fish. welcome to the club :good:

Update on my plants with my sev, all 50+ frogbit were consumed within a week! Wont bother buying any of that again. So far so good on the vallis, few nips here and there but hes decided they arent to his liking, java fern not touched (didnt really expect him to), now the wisteria is starting to look tempting to him now he has no frogbit to devour, Ive seen him looking around it so I expect that to be gone pretty soon.

Just ordered some anubias nana as herby fish arent supposed to like it, we shall see.

So is cabomba a choice fav of the sev then? Anyone had experience with it, as I dont want to buy it if its just going to be dessert.

nice sevs. how big is the green? mines still tiny around 2 inches cant wait for him to grow and start clouring up

hey guys today I got rid of my yellow lab and pictus cat and went to the pet store and saw a tank full of skinny sev babies so I bought one and now I have this baby sev that is awesome
he looked very eager and hunger so I dropped a pellet in and he went staright for it and has been snacking on it since
I think Im gonna release him into the tanks soon!

p.s. Ill post pics in a few hours when he's settled

those greens are superb. if you mean you have some to sell jazzy try putting them on aquarists classifieds mate .

thats a little beaut hope youre not too attatched to your plants tho :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back