Selling Fish On Ebay

hix, i don't understand what your mean!
do you want to sell fish on ebay? i think it's
available, if more information you should contact with
ebay for details.
Regards

what do u package them in and is it expensive 2 post?

hi

I dont feed them 24 hours before shipping. Put the fish in a bag, add some ammo-lock seal the bag. I then wrap some news paper around the bag and place it in a small box and pack it with packing chips or news paper scruntched up to stop the bag from rolling every where. Seal the box and then send it via special deilvery, my packages cost about £6, which the buyer pays.

Anything else please ask

Becky

It's not illegal to sell them, but IIRC it IS illegal to send them by regular parcel post, however well packaged they may be. That's why all shops that do them by mail do it by guaranteed delivery by a certain time the next day.

It's not illegal to sell them, but IIRC it IS illegal to send them by regular parcel post, however well packaged they may be. That's why all shops that do them by mail do it by guaranteed delivery by a certain time the next day.

what do you mean by regular post?

thanks 4 the info, i only ask because im going to be selling some excess shrimp soon so im assuming it is the same for fish and just wanted to know how to do it

lol im not selling them yet but in the next month or less, if u still need them when i decide 2 sell il let u no 1st :good:

what do you mean by regular post?

I mean you can't take a package of fish to the local Post Office (assuming you still have one) and say ''I'd like to send this first/second class please''. It has to be sent to guarantee to arrive by a certain time the next day. If you send it normally,it could take two or three days. That's why many shops use couriers.

Most reactions

Back