Sad morning

Sorrell

If you're a bird, I'm a bird
Reaction score
I know I haven't been around much this summer and then I show up with depressing news :look: so I apologize, but I am sad and you guys will understand.

As some of you know I had a really bad run in with TB last fall and I lost well over 50 fish in a period of a month and then many more stragglers through the spring. Well, after all the stuff in my life right now and the limited space at my new house, I am down to 15 or so bettas and this morning I go to feed and this little VT has full blown symptoms :-( :no: I euthanized him, but now I'm terrified that it will wipe me out again and I don't know if I can handle it.

I do think I overreacted a little bit though, because I reached in to grab him (I never use nets) and after I touched him I flipped out and sprayed a good 1/2 bottle of clorox clean-up on my hands :rolleyes: I'm just so paranoid. :sad:

I wondered where you'd got to Sorrell... welcome back. :)

I'm so sorry to hear about the little VT boy, I hope it was a once off :rip: ... epidemics are scary. :-(

OMG Sorrell, that's really bad, im sorry for your losses :rip:
I'm sure everything will come back to normal soon :nod:

DD

I'm sorry to hear about your bettas, I hope no one else gets sick. You have some real cuties in that picture.

~Danielle

Hang in there. Simaler stuff is going on at my house with the mystery killer.

welcome back, too.

Most reactions

Back