River Reef 94L Let The Fun Begin

Bet you are getting excited - so come on, what is the plan for the grand tank move?

Seffie x

lol worryed more like

well apeed is main thing lucky im only 5 mins down road so hopefully once got everything back home and back in tank wont takr long to get it back up to temp and get evrything back in goin to keep the old stand and most water got a plastic box with lid to keep LR in 2 x 25l containers and 1 x 15l alreay got everything else back at home so just really get fish and water tank then LR then get it all home lol

never moved a tank like this before so will be intresting

Tony

ill have a look at a Cherub Angelfish dont think ive seen one

cheers

Just had a text, apparently Tony should be on his way home with his tank and fish - so looking forward to photos :good:

Seffie x

lol will update bit later didnt get many pics lol was to busy tryin to get it all back in lol but all is well so far bar 1 or 2 smal hipcups lol :)

no pics till got to mine then only a few lol was rushin to get everything back in and tryin to sort the LR out is harder then i thought :)

Tony

Right well today was the day didnt get many pics as was rushin about lol

got to the tank and started by emptyin some water and then removein the LR to a container which didnt fit in to what i had as there was alot more then i thought lol next removed everything from the rear then the fish and ctabs then the rest of the water now being 4 floors up didnt make it easy to get everything down to the van but we got there but did lose some water on the way

Next we went hoem only 5 mins away so carryed everything back up got the tank on the stand and cleaned the inside up much as i could but couldnt get the coraline of the right side of the tank got to get a scraper from somewhere if anyone can recommend 1 ? anyway started stickin the LR back in which tock me AGES to do lol and still not happy with it then once all water was topped up sorted all the stuff in rear plugeed everything apart from 1 pump as nick who i bought it from dropped plug in the water lol

In the end i had 2 red leg and 1 blue leg hermits a few snails and the 2 clowns and alot fo briitle stars the blue leg has not stopped since i got him back in but not seen the red legs since lol

the clowns have settled in well i think swimming around really well but corals not that there are many well one has moved from bottom left of tank to top right ?? one ithink is dead lol and other one os startin to cheer up will need id and help on all them if some1 can

IMAG0292.jpg

IMAG0293.jpg

IMAG0294.jpg

IMAG0295.jpg

IMAG0299.jpg

IMAG0300.jpg

IMAG0302.jpg

IMAG0305.jpg

havin few problems with rear chambers and skimmer and water levels in rear but sure ill sort it out lol

whats best in the rear chambers as would like to replace everything for new

Best scraper to get coraline off is the Kent Pro, either long or short handle - I like the long one as it gives my clowns less chance to bit me :crazy: you can get it off ebay

You have some nice rock there, some of it looks like it might be blue stone, nice.

If you want to get the coraline off the powerhead, leave it for a few hours in vinegar :good:

Back weirs, phosphate remover and amybe buy a small light and add some cheato.

I would replace that box type pump with a nice new nano korallia, newave etc

Seffie x

Most reactions

Back