River Reef 94L Let The Fun Begin

seffie twice now had problems on UR :(

weeza i had the same thing, someone had something up for sale for while i replyed and said ill take it just asked for total price inc postage but did say ill have it couldnt get on line till 48 hours later only to see item was sold to someone else few hours before i got back online !!

Seffie do u have the aquarays on in daytime aswell ?

Tony

ok cheers seffie nick said he had main lights on 6-8 hours a day and moodlights sometimes so wasnt sure what most ppl do

yeah, only on there deffo would not trust.
brought skimmer but didnt get it, same happend with Trod, Seffies sister.

i would just highly recomend ebay

ebay is good but you do still get the people who rip you off, you can't really trust anywhere more than another! The best thing is to pay by paypal and not a gift

weeza i am very carefull on ebay but do argee cant trust every1 on there ether

fishy so far in a week got 2 things i wanted on UR and messed around twice lol so not that good so far

tony

ive never had a problem with ebay at all, might be worth having a look on there.

im even getting my clean up crew on there :lol:

Never had problems with ebay and been a member for 6 years now, bought over 400 items. Just don't buy off anybody will little or no feedback. As for aquarist classified i used it once for live rock and had no problems but i did collect instead of post. UR is fairly #105###e a few times i have agreed a deal and then the item is sold to someone else.

Tony my blues are not moonlights as on Nicks tank - so, I wouldnt bother putting the moonlights on during the day

I'd imagine those hoods are easy to modify lighting wise. Especially if there anything like the boyu plug n play tanks.

I've completely stripped out my small 8G boyu hood and fitted LEDs but I wouldn't recommend you do the same if you got coral as I don't believe there powerful enough to feed photosynthetic coral.

Still, wouldn't take much to drop a small ballast and ignitor in there for a small 70W metal halide. Just drill out some vents in the hood and use an old cooling fan off a computer.

You could also add a load of led strips round the edge of the hood for moonlight.

By the way the tank looks nice. Loving all that coraline on the back wall! :good:

was thinking of a blue led strip for now and maybe aquaray soon after goin to get a second hood and mod 1

ive got over 600 feedback on ebay and only had 2 problems in all that tinme it was just buyin livestock and corals from there i was not to sure about

thanks for comment on tank :)

Tony

Most reactions

Back