Rip Bonnie The Pregnant Guppy

Wow the first picture she looks like she gonna have them any minute! I'd say about 3-5 days away though.

Wow the first picture she looks like she gonna have them any minute! I'd say about 3-5 days away though.

yeah! as shes still zipping around the tank like nobodies business then slowing down then off again...its confusing lol

absolutly nothing still!

It's been 28 days since i bought her and she was pregnant then.....

I've got a feeling something is wrong...

=[

sounds like her prenancy began 28 days or so ago. Gestation can take 4-6 weeks depending on size of drop. So I wouldn't worry if she takes longer, means you'll have more fry :)

doesn't look ready to me not yet. keep an eye on her bumb area you will see a tube white thing then she is ready. dont go by her gravid spot that is not proper way to tell when it will drop.

doesn't look ready to me not yet. keep an eye on her bumb area you will see a tube white thing then she is ready. dont go by her gravid spot that is not proper way to tell when it will drop.

is the white tube internal or external?

here are some pics from today anyways!

34qo4zk.jpg

33061lc.jpg

2eg4s8z.jpg

so far she is currently in her own little tank, so she should be okay to give birth in there and hope for the best!

From your pictures it looks like She has a way to go before she pops. I have had lots of Prego Guppy and they can get huge. you should Start to be able to see the baby even there eyes in her belly befor she pops.

Great Fun:)

Wow She is huge! I love the picture where she is looking right at the camera! It funny. :lol:

Most reactions

Back