Rip Bonnie The Pregnant Guppy

It looks like Bonnie is a lot closer to delivering than she was in the first picture. I would guess no more than a couple of days to go now, it could even be sooner.

She does look closer but still not close enough to put her in a trap yet.

so far she is currently in her own little tank, so she should be okay to give birth in there and hope for the best!

She'll be fine in her own tank as long as there are plants for the fry to hide in.

well still no babies so ive decided to put her back in the original tank as it worked for Beauty lol
but shes still zipping around like i dont know what!
and the babies [just found another but it was a fasten so its stuck in the big tank!] have been moved into Bonnies olden

so heres hoping itll do the trick!

well still no babies so ive decided to put her back in the original tank as it worked for Beauty lol
but shes still zipping around like i dont know what!
and the babies [just found another but it was a fasten so its stuck in the big tank!] have been moved into Bonnies olden

so heres hoping itll do the trick!

any chance of a new pic on bonnie? might be able to tell you how long to go :)

yep indeed!

here ya go!

muh7x0.jpg

21nqqg9.jpg

2mmsnpf.jpg

i really really hope so!
shes slowed down a bit now so with a bit of luck itll happen overnight and there'll be some left in the morning
judging by how well Beauty did it shoud be fine =]

If you want it to happen tonight possible turn the temp up 2 degrees in your tank. It helps move things along :D

indeed i did do that but to no avail!
theres no sign of em =[
shes really living up to her name lol

Can you try giving us some more pictures. Maybe she's not as close as we think...

Most reactions

Back