Rhysiboy's Nano Thread

hey rhysiboy, dont worry im not in any hurry.
infact things are being put on hold alittle, we are umming nad arring if the 620 would actually fit within my very limited space.
i think the two options are ether to use the 620 or use the aqua style 500, ideally the larger one would be better but ether are likely to have a sump,

if it is the 620 i was actually thinking of hacking the overhood filter and replacing that secton with a peice of clear perspex and put another bulb or two in that, but i could fit a bulk head in that too.
if i have to go down the 500 route i think the hood is different to the 620 so fitting a overweir would be even harder to fit into,

hmmm i think i need to look at the tank again :lol:
thanks anyways

update in pics
SSL20672.jpg

SSL20686.jpg

SSL20679.jpg

SSL20678.jpg

SSL20690.jpg

Phoenixfish

check out my tank, i have a aqua style 500 and have managed to squeeze 2 36w p/c in the the lid but i did have to mount 2 fans on the top, IMO i would go for a different tank the bow front is a pain to view your tank and making a hood for a bow bow front is a pita also the stand is smaller than the tank making a sump almost impossible.

to nathan: the tank is coming up to the 6 month mark in exactly 6 days. set it up on christmas day.

well today was a fun trip to get some water. I picked myself up a very nice coral rock that had two types of coral on, mushrooms and what i believe to be micromaussa (hope i splet it right :rolls:) Got it for £25 after speaking to my fish person (reduced from £40 i think) Also something in my tank is now oficaly part owned by my sister as she put a fiver towards it. Anywhay enough dilly dallying heres some pics

P6300171.jpg

P6300159.jpg

Ohh i also forgot to mention thanks adamc for sneding me some xenai and this algae it looks lovely. will try to get a pic of the xenia its just its looking grumpy after i retrieved it from a hole ... woops :unsure:
P6300161.jpg

Most reactions

Back