Rhysiboy's Nano Thread

rhysiboy

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I finally got my tank today and although am not allowed to touch it i thought id take some pics for all of you because i know how much a diary is always fun ;)

right heres some pic's
hardware9.jpg

hardware8.jpg

hardware7.jpg

hardware6.jpg

hardware5.jpg

hardware4.jpg

hardware3.jpg

hardware2.jpg

hardware1.jpg

it fits in with my decor in my room. i like minimalism. It also costed £300+ for the tank + stand+ skimmer

no :-( its so annoying coz it just sitting there in my hallway mocking me. I think im gonna stay upstairs for the next 6 days

errm for a tropical package (includes a heater) it was £149.99

good luck rhys cant wait for yours and my tank (getting right after christmas) to be set up how i do love a good tank journel

Thats true, we're gonna have journal city here after xmas :lol:

yer it annoying its like sitting a dog infornt of a 20 lbs ham and telling him not too eat it. mind you my mum and dad are out tomoro so im gonna have a tinker and try this hose extension i made from pieces lying around. Also my dad got some neon tets for my 500 (now downstairs) and hes transfixed with em

also its more annoying that i have everytrhing, the salt the testkits the hyfrometer, the new blue bulbs (50/50's), the tank, the skimmer hell i even treated myself to a magi float (for £5 better be good) and i cannot do anything with it *huff* but anyway im going to baathe on thursday so a day not thinking of how much i want it now. Also my LFS said they wont have RO water in until next week

You must be an only child or the only child at your house. Are you going to have LR aswell? Some people dont, just wanted to know

nope i have 2 sisters and my sisters boyfriend lives with us (his mum left so he had no where to live) and i am going to have live rock but probably only 5kg and then the rest base rock coz its very expensive. hoping reletuives give me money for crimbo. ooh and i found out that maidenehad have a sale on its £10.95 per kilo and they have some kik ass pieces. Also it wouldnt be worth going withuot live rock coz there arnt that many predator fish that would be suitable for a small tank. Also a quik question and a very dodgy one i know that no tang should be kept in a tank this small but could i not get a baby regal tang? (dont worry if the answer is no then i wont add one coz i like to be fair on the fish)

Looking :good: what volume is the tank?
its a 90 litre so 24 us gallons

Most reactions

Back