Rebirth (Na Style)

I'm glad i got my spare lights out, it add a little more doesn't it...i think lol.

I'm glad i got my spare lights out, it add a little more doesn't it...i think lol.

i'll tell you when my eyes stop blinking.It certainly is bright.Good though
rolleyes.gif

I leave for 5 minutes & Ian get's a new scape! Looking good bud :good:

James.

I see hanging round Mark is giving you photography idea's, apart from the whites being extremely blown it is a very fresh looking snap mate and the tank is looking lovely as always :good:.

@ James...thanks mate, this should do for a few more months yet. Once the stems grow in the back and get trimmed a few times. I am thinking of entering this into the IAPLC next year.

@ Biulu...i thought it looked quite good, the camera was set to a high exposure.

@ Jake...i did get some tips from Mark, i know you can tell lol.

sorry guys but i have had the cam out tonight as X factor was on and i really cannot stand that programme. Especially using Damien Rice's Cannonball.

Hygro Rosevig

rosevig.jpg

The moss is due for a trim

rosevig2.jpg

FTS

rosevig3.jpg

i'll sell you one!

$3 and it's yours lol.

New pics are nice mate, apart from needing to fill the back still... the tank as always is looking excellent and very healthy :good:

Stunning mate, really liking the moss. I hope mine turns out like that! If I go over to tangs in my 180 I will have loads of moss available to kit my puffer tank out and my shrimp tank.

Most reactions

Back