Rebirth (Na Style)

i'll have to upload some hardcore techno just for you llj! :hyper:

i'll have to upload some hardcore techno just for you llj! :hyper:

DO IT!!!!!

How do you do that anyway? I want my marine systems to have snazzy music scores and I don't know how. Do you play your music while you do the video or do you have an edit? Like if I did the video on my iPhone?

L

theres an edit option on youtube, it's in the top left. You then can add music:good:

cheers Minnnnnt...

weekly update time, there are 2 remaining Chocs, that come out at feeding time and thats it! The green neons tend to stay at the back of the tank. I want to bring them out a little more, so i have added some (6) Rosy Tetras, to see if they will bring the neons out a little more and shazam, they have! Heres some pics...

tetra1.jpg

tetra4.jpg

CRS

tetra2.jpg

FTS

tetra3.jpg

the back still has some growing to do...

Nice fish, Ian! What are you going to do with the remaining chocs? I guess that you either have to add some more and see them, or give them away. Personally, I think I would give them away, as I feel that otherwise you have so many different fish in the midsection.

WooooHooo!!! Finally! SOmone has used Rosy Tetra's in a scape!!!! :D So pleased. I love these little fellas, super fish and once settled in they are mega!! :D

The 2 remaining Chocs is down to your stuborness of having an open topped tank! lol. Donate them whilst you have the chance... They will make a bid for freedom sooner or later! :/

Actually regarding the chocs, I agree. Either that or the tank has to look a lot uglier with the addition of floaters. I've got a very digustingly ugly, thick growth of salvinia on my tank, how bout you ship those chocolates over to me. :hey:

cheers guys and i agree, but have any of you ever tried catching chocs in a planted tank?? They are one quick fish and great at hiding. I am now part of a local aquarist society, and have someone that would take them...i just need to catch em!

You had convinced me to get chocos! Glad I haven't found any yet- I think I'll stay away haha. Looks great, dude! You sure have one steady hand or one shaky tripod!

haha it's a shaky tripod! :lol: and thank you for the comment.

I have taken a few pics with loads of back light tonight and am impressed with the outcome

white2.jpg

Most reactions

Back