Random Discussion

fred_flintstone_yabba_dabba_doo_postcard-r8f9fccfb53a44d79858ef10b46841ab7_ucbjp_704.webp
Random as it gets right here...

UPDATE:

I just talk to my higher up about the rainbow tank. It looks like someone is willing to take the fish, tank, and everything sometime this week. Am I bum about it? Somewhat. I'm bummed that I won't see the fish and that I won't use my fishkeeping skills in caring for the fish at my internship. The thing that I'm indifferent about is that I won't take the fish, tank, or anything. I just have no use for it. I have no space for a medium/large aquarium, and even if I did, there's the problem of indecisiveness. With large aquariums, I always have trouble finding what fish to stock compared to smaller size (20 gallons or below), which I have a much easier time to know what fish to keep. Not only that, but I don't have a tank to house the rainbows properly. My largest aquarium is a 75 gallon and while it's the appropriate tank size to house rainbows, I just have a slight problem-water condition. My water is not suitable for rainbows since I am running RO water on all of aquariums and my 75 gallon mainly houses soft water species.
Mystery solved on who tore and took the rainbow tank.

So I bought a box of Cracker Barrel* Mac & Cheese with great anticipation.

I carefully opened the box top noticing the expected macaroni and foil bag of artery clogging cheese. Searching for the directions on the box, all over, finding none, I nearly sprained my neck as I discovered them on the bottom of the box.

WTF, packaging engineers?

*An faux old timey roadside restaurant in the US, with southernish food, fireplaces, a gift shop with retro travelling toys, antiques for props, and rocking chairs on the front porch.

Most reactions

Back