Random Cuttings And Trimmings

lovely plants recieved today thanks very much! thats me broke again :p o well!
Exacellent :) glad you like them!

have you sent mine yet? im off work for a week now wanna get plantin lol
Hi, I will send them on Monday or Tuesday! Sorry for the delay: the payment hadn't come through yet when I checked on Tuesday and have been without internet since then, so haven't been able to get your address! I'll throw in a freebie or two to make up for it :)

Sorry been a bit all over the place the past few days! I added you to msn to try and have a chat but yes, would be great to get a 'selection' from you and see what works! Let me know payment details etc and I'll send some money across!

Those Vallis bless them are looking even worse now, think I might remove them at the weekend and cut my losses, shame though, the fish like playing around in them! :)
Hehe, same here! Ok, will check MSN first chance I get, but as I said above, have been internetless for a few days now! I will PM you with details at some point today :)

OK people! I can do photos today and tomorrow! I have all Anubias on my TODO list as well as a few floaters, Java moss and Java fern! If there are any plants at all (even not currently listed) that you are interested in buying from me, post here and I will try to get photos for when I do have them available!

Got my plants the other day

GREAT Condition!

They look as fresh as they can get nice cuttings too!

10/10 :good:

* A. barteri var. nana, 1 at £2.50
* Eleocharis parvula (hair grass), 1 at £2.50
* Java fern (cuttings 2-3cm rhizome + 2-4 leaves), 15 at £0.45
* Vallis. spiralis, 15 at £0.15

Postage & Packaging: £1.50 for a few, £2.50 for many

How much would it cost for 1 A. barteri var. nana, 1 Eleocharis parvula (hair grass), 3 Java Fern and 5 Vallis?

Would you do them for £6-7 posted?

* A. barteri var. nana, 1 at £2.50
* Eleocharis parvula (hair grass), 1 at £2.50
* Java fern (cuttings 2-3cm rhizome + 2-4 leaves), 15 at £0.45
* Vallis. spiralis, 15 at £0.15

Postage & Packaging: £1.50 for a few, £2.50 for many

How much would it cost for 1 A. barteri var. nana, 1 Eleocharis parvula (hair grass), 3 Java Fern and 5 Vallis?

Would you do them for £6-7 posted?

Hi, 2.50 + 2.50 + 3*0.45 + 5*0.15 + 2.50 = £8.60 (including postage), so I can make that £8 posted. Is that OK?

Got my plants the other day

GREAT Condition!

They look as fresh as they can get nice cuttings too!

10/10 :good:

UPDATE: collection from University of Bath is currently available, collection from Abingdon (Oxford) will be available over this comming week-end (12th/13th Dec), collection from Hopton-on-Sea (Great Yarmouth) might be available on 14th/15th/16th Dec.

I will try!

Photos added. Any more requests, please let me know! I should be able to get some more this week if I have any more requests :)

do you have anything left? im looking for some anubias nana and vallis if poss.....

Do you have any Hair grass left? If so ill have whatever you have left.

Can you PM me payment details please.

Thanks

Hi , are you still going to be selling plants early next year ?
Vallis nana ?

Most reactions

Back