Random Cuttings And Trimmings

That's not a problem, I will put you down for a lanceolata. I will try to get at least two nana, but almost certainly won't be able to get three (although will try!)

Anubias Nana arrived very quickly today and they look fantastic. I'll get them in the tank tonight and put a picture on here (just to make everyone else jealous of course
laugh.gif
)

Thanks very much.

Amazon swords added.

5 for £14 sounds great. Do you take Paypal?
I, by far, prefer bank transfer.. if you do not trust me, please do feel free to wait until thefubar receives his to confirm that I am genuine. If you aren't worried, just PM me your address with a list of what you want and I will send you my details.
Please do let me know what species you want, I am almost out of nana and congensis. I can pick out a mix if you prefer?
Are you still interested in the plants?

Hi, think I have had my head in the fish tank too long today , do you have vallis. nana ?
Sorry for any confusion earlier..... :stupid:

Amazon swords gone.

Hi, think I have had my head in the fish tank too long today , do you have vallis. nana ?
Sorry for any confusion earlier..... :stupid:

I sent you a PM-reply earlier? I haven't really got many right now, but I should be able to do a few for 15p each.

wish you had pics of them all

I really, really can't get any at the moment! Sorry :( actually, I have a lot of plants which I also don't have for sale at the moment, but might do sometime in the future.. if you give me a list of everything you are interested in, I will try to get photos of all of them in two weeks' time so that I have some just for you when the plants are available. :) (I already have a short list of requests by people! ;) )

i aint got a clue with plants with names etc

all i know is amazon swords lol because that grows in my bioube

what i want is summit that will grow in a deep tank 2 foot tank

How much light have you got per how many gallons? Do you use ferts or CO[sub]2[/sub]? How much maintenance do you not mind doing?

Hi Kat, do you still have some of the vallis rubra and americana left, would be interested in 10 of each of them ?

Tina

I only have 5 of each at the moment. I might have another 5 each ready in a few weeks time. Do you want the 5 now? Or would you like to reserve these and wait for more?

Most reactions

Back