Rabbit Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

FBTgirl

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Here are pics of all my rabbits. I have Attitude which Gracie and Lucky are the parents of.

Junior
RAGB004.jpg

RAGB003.jpg

RAGB002.jpg

RAGB005.jpg

Susie
RAGB007.jpg

RAGB008.jpg

RAGB009.jpg

Gary
RAGB018.jpg

RAGB016.jpg

Tiger:
RAGB019.jpg

RAGB020.jpg

Attitude
RAGB014.jpg

RAGB012.jpg

Ace
RAGB024.jpg

RAGB023.jpg

RAGB022.jpg

Dolly
RAGB036.jpg

Gracie
RAGB027.jpg

Lucky
RAGB030.jpg

Kiwi
RAGB031.jpg

ZOMG, I WUV rabiits, how did you convince your parents to let you get them all

I started with 4 and the then got 4 more and the rest are bred from me. My mom wanted them too :hyper:

Kool. My brother and I shared a rabbit, and thenhe decided that he didn't want toc are for it anymore, so he made me care for it. Then, I didn't have time and kept forgetting because i wasnt used to caring for a rabbit, so my mom got rid of it without me knowing. Now, a long time later(like 4 years) I want another and she wont let me get one. Jeez. I have my OWN cat and im like if i can take care of a cat i think i cna cre for a rabbit

Do have any pics of all the cages that you hae. I like looking at cage pics

Thats cool. How often do you clean the cgaes. Also how do u decide who to breed

I clean cages once every 2 - 4 days. I decide when to breed when the next show is coming and I decide what color patterns I want. I know all the color patterns they usally have...like

Lucky X Tiger = black and broken black
Lucky X Gracie = castor and broken castor
Lucky X Kiwi = REWs
Ace X Tiger = tris
Ace X Gracie = tris, reds, and broken reds
Ace X Kiwi = blacks and broken blacks

And when they are in heat we breed them (They get sorta coocoo when they are in heat).

those rabbits are soo cute, were considering adding rabbits to our fish, bird dogs and cat!
i love my rabbits when i was young

xXx

:/ each to their own and shoot me down for saying so - but what a terrible life to be caged up in such a small horrid wire cage stacked upon each other.

:/ each to their own and shoot me down for saying so - but what a terrible life to be caged up in such a small horrid wire cage stacked upon each other.

Agree absolutely Bloo - no animals should be caged up like that, but rabbits are my favourite :sad: :angry:

you beet me too it bloo,
i was going to say they look a little crampted, and your more botherd about how many rabbits you own, then the happiness of each one. also are they always on wire flooring, it was damage their feet and hurt them badly. a solid floor is better for them.
tho they are nice rabbits, i cant imagin how they much be feeling

Its not like they live full time in there cages. I do not just feed and breed. I take each one out for at least an hour a day. And they take turns running around my yard at night. Please do not make a fuss and start a fight over it :-(
All I wanted to do was put pics down of the bunnies. See the white things in the bottom of the cages? Almost each one has it except the Fuzzy Lops because they are new and we never got a chance to buy more for them. That helps pretect there feet from the wire.
Please do not start a fight (Again). .

The calico looking one in the bottom of the last pic is so gorgeous and I'm not really a rabbit fan but that one I'd have!! Also do I see baby bunnies in one pic?? x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back