Questions Regarding My New Tank Setup - Feedback Please

i will get some close ups,different angles when the isnt toys all over te place,lol

Looks good mate :good: do you seriously not put your toys away once you have finished with them, thats terrible! :lol:

Mike

:lol: no point putting them away!!

he's got so many there's nowhere to put them.

i realy need to slow the flow,will it be ok to turn them both to half flow?

i will get some close ups,different angles when the isnt toys all over te place,lol

Looks good mate :good: do you seriously not put your toys away once you have finished with them, thats terrible! :lol:

Mike

:lol: no point putting them away!!

he's got so many there's nowhere to put them.

i realy need to slow the flow,will it be ok to turn them both to half flow?

I wouldn't adjust the inlet mate just the outlet, reducing the inlet will increase your chances of the impellor running dry. Have you tried pointing the outlets at the glass?

I thought they were your toys :lol:

Mike

yep ive aimed it at the glass and its still no better,im will turn down the outlet then,see what happens!!

Great looking tank!

Nice job :good:

Your bamboo are still looking good. I didn't thought they would survive 100% immersed.

i did my 1st water change on the tank last night. what a job that was!!

getting in all the nooks and crannys trying to get all the crap up!!

its all good any well having alot of nice wood,plants etc etc in the tank,but what a pain to clean around them.

ive never had anything as extensive as this to clean around,do i realy need to be taking the wood out and cleaning underneath?

You dont need to clean completely around the plants, they will use up the poop as food, I usually vac around all my wood and occassionally lift it up and give a vac underneath.

Most reactions

Back