Purple Fish?

minxfishy

Fish Maniac
Reaction score
So finally managed to track down a purple tank - its my fav colour and matches my bedroom brilliantly.

Aqua one 380 with wet/dry trickle filter, media, heater, delivery etc - £65 thought yep that will do :)

Bought a purple foam background to put on the outside! And even found some Purple playsand - its gonna be a sight I tell ya :lol:

Now I want some purple fish to put in it - was gonna to go with a purple betta, but as I already have 3 and planning on 2 more for another divided tank, think Im up to my quota on bettas.

I was thinking a couple of nice purpley (well they look kinda purple to me) kribs, till I read they need 20g a pair :( so anyone with some inspiration please?

And yes you will get pics of my purple monstrosity when Im finished. Oh also after some purple plants - silk preferably, anyone seen any?

Get some purple jellyfish :)

Or maybe on of these

purple%20chiclid.jpg

What fish is that and cichlid is spelt CICHLID - nice pic by the way :)

No idea what fish it really is but the name is Axle-made-this-up-ious so i don't think its real.

What size is your new tank? i guess its less than 20G from your comments which will limit which fish you can keep in there.

Yeah I know axle made it up :lol:

Tank is a 35L - approx 10g tank, hence no Kribs :(

HAHA....... Purple Emperor Tetras?????

How many in a 10g anyone?

What are the dimensions LxWxH in cm

Purple moscrow guppies existed and they are pretty bright purple. But they are pretty expensive and find the good stock will not be easy.

Other purple fish I can think are mostly saltwater fishes. Im sure there's few purple freshwater fishes swimming in local fish stores' tanks.

Most reactions

Back