Purple Fish?

Yep did think of one of those, was concerned about the heater on the plastic though, plus its a bit wee!!!
Youre right it is. Just wondered if they did a bigger one. I havent got a heater in our 21 litre kids tank, but there are only 3 white clouds in it and they dont like it hot! I wouldnt mind finding out about the heater though just in case I need to turn it into an emergency tank.

Yep did think of one of those, was concerned about the heater on the plastic though, plus its a bit wee!!!
Youre right it is. Just wondered if they did a bigger one. I havent got a heater in our 21 litre kids tank, but there are only 3 white clouds in it and they dont like it hot! I wouldnt mind finding out about the heater though just in case I need to turn it into an emergency tank.
http://www.thepet-shoponline.co.uk/elite-c...k-set-712-p.asp

They do a purple in 21 litre but its still not a 10 gallon ... Keep looking!

Yep purple emperor tetras were my thinking someway back in the thread :good: But just 5??? In a 15g tank?? Wow - boring. :)

Ok you may get 10 in but would be a squeeze

I have a platy that's seriously purple, but it's the only truly purple one I've ever seen. Purple bettas are easy to find but there's the one to a tank issue, and they're incompatible with most purple fish you could find.

There are some purple Australian natives that are very hard to get but some of the Pseudomugilidae are purple.

i like that idea of an all albino tank...think bout a community tank with albino fish, purple sand, and a black light to compliment your already purple room.

why couldnt your color of choice have been red or tan?

good luck

Tong Garden Centre have the Purple ones in stock for £45.00 thats same one you ordered aswell.
There on "Discontinued sale" and about 3 purple left.

Ya have to go to store though they don't do orders via phone/web it's a collection only thing.

Because I dont like red or tan LOL. Im a purple girl :)

So update on the purple tank - I have found a Purple tank again - the black one is back on hold (spray paint returned to B&Q for refund!) its a via aqua ar380 - ie aqua one, different name - for £39.99 including delivery!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bargain.

So we are back to 10g again - well it keeps ya'll on ya toes *snigger*

So albino cories ++++++++ what? Cos the Kribs are out again *sigh* The purple emperor's I cant find anywhere - tropicalfish4u are out of stock!! I could wait I suppose - patience not being my best virtue of course :)

patience not being my best virtue of course
lol sounds familiar, congrats on finding the tank you wanted and i hope this time it all goes through for you
shelagh xxxx

just noticed thats almost 5 tanks you have you are "doomed!!"

Most reactions

Back