Problems Finding Dymax Iq3 Filter Media

donstapley

Reaction score
im having some issues with my IQ3 over the last few days. im getting an oily residue on the top of the water, which leads me to think that the filter isn'd doing its job properly.
i cant track down the filter media for this tank anywhere, and im not really sure how to make it from scratch (what combination or size pads to use, whether to use other media also).
if anyone has had a similar problem or can offer me a solution it would be grately appreciated as its driving me crazy and im close to scrapping it and getting a different tank.

im having some issues with my IQ3 over the last few days. im getting an oily residue on the top of the water, which leads me to think that the filter isn'd doing its job properly.
i cant track down the filter media for this tank anywhere, and im not really sure how to make it from scratch (what combination or size pads to use, whether to use other media also).
if anyone has had a similar problem or can offer me a solution it would be grately appreciated as its driving me crazy and im close to scrapping it and getting a different tank.

have you tried looking on
eBay they might be someone
on there selling some its
just an idea

have you tried looking on
eBay they might be someone
on there selling some its
just an idea

yep ive tried everywhere, ebay/amazon, ive looked all over the net but they only appear to exist on the dymax website which is based in singapore and sells nothing, only lists products.
silly really selling a tank if you can obtain any of the equipment for it

Most reactions

Back