Post Your Small Tanks Here

This is(was) my 10 Gal setup a few months back.

It's now kinda empty, with only 2 guppies, without any deco at all. lol.

Why did you change it khenghock?? Looked great!

Thanks...
I recently acquired two 4 feet tanks (250 litres each), and have since transfered all my stuff, which include the bogwood and plants in that tank into those 2 new tanks.
The tank is now under my gf's care; and she has yet to decorate it. :p

heres mine:

DSC00309.JPG

Aqua Qube tank. Same as the one people got from PFK. Can see more pictures if intrested by selecting the nano tank link in my signiture :)

Daz

Cheers guys really impressed with some of those.

Top 3 probably

1. Daz CPFC
2. Khenghock
3. Stang1

My own I'm not really happy with at the moment. Had a massive algae attack and had to rip out all plants and start again. You can see my old tank setup in my signature compared to the latest effort above in the first post. Keep em coming guys.

:good:

8 gallon :good:
87d0ad07.jpg

Oh, and I love the strip of white sand in that 10 gallon, it's really nice. How do you keep it from getting mixed with the gravel?

Recent pic of my 13 gallon community (danios, pristella tetras, snails, shrimps, khulis, cories) :D
The swords currently taking over my tank. Some pruning needed! Also the pygmy chain sword (I think thats what its called) at the front right is seeding itself nicely along the front of my tank. No encouragement from me!

gdfgdg.jpg

15g

15gphoto.jpg

Aqua Cube

tanks008.jpg

I also have a 10g but its not really worth posting pics of.

Cheers guys really impressed with some of those.

Top 3 probably

1. Daz CPFC
2. Khenghock
3. Stang1

My own I'm not really happy with at the moment. Had a massive algae attack and had to rip out all plants and start again. You can see my old tank setup in my signature compared to the latest effort above in the first post. Keep em coming guys.

:good:

Thanks :hyper: but i dont think the aove picture does it justice. On my next photo think il turn one of the lights off so it don't look so bright on the top of the tank. Your picture in your signiture has inspired me for a long time and has given me ideas for my main community tank when i get round to it. I think it looks fantastic. Whenever i seem to get Java Fern they seem in such a bad state they just crimp up go black and die. Guess it maybe the way i tie them to wood/slate though.

Keep the tanks comign guys seen some great ones so far.

I'm jealous :-( I really want a nano tank for my room with a beautiful Male Betta

Ok well here is our 15gl, 2ft tank.

Its our first tank, its more of an entertainment tank with lots of colourful fish and ornaments and plants for our daughter. She is at the age that colours are fun. She chose the skull, she loves it and its our hiding spot for our BN!

My next tank will be a species tank with sand and lots of plants. It will be my special tank.

But we love our tank. I sit for ages infront of it with Isabella and we just watch the fish and snail.

Also is a pic of my baby bristlenose, Bristie (real original name I know lol).

Rhiannon

mytank1.jpg

mytank2.jpg

bristie.jpg

Im not really sure what they are called but they seem to attract the algea alot more than the ambulia.. It seems to grow very slowly too, its slowly deteriorating and turning yellow (while all other plants are growing well). Either ive planted it wrong or its just the wrong conditions in my tank for this kind of plant (or its not a true aquatic plant). Im pretty new to all of this so this isnt even an educated guess :p

Most reactions

Back