Post your Car!

you cant beat a german motor!

Attachments

• car5.JPG
    car5.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 60
Crystal said:
That is a nice lookign golf. not to huge on the altezza style lights, but it is a sweet car.
Amen sister. I thought Altezza lights were a plague that only infested the US and Canada, but apparently it has spread across the Atlantic too :(

Other than the taillights, which I have to agree with Crystal on... that's a NICE VW. They're not very popular around here though.... especially not the hatchbacks. Good to see a good looking one every once in a while :)

that 300 is in top condition dude, nice car, that honda is the same color as my other honda, i will go take a phone pic of it now.

shrimpster97 said:
chkltcow said:
shrimpster97 said:
love that lotus, you definetly dont see many or any of those around here.
You don't see any, yet. They've been promising us the Elise for about 3 years now, and it's STILL not available in the US. There's still debate as to what state we'll get the Elise in, too. Some say they're gonna take it from its purist sports car state with none of the frills, and "Americanize" it with comfier wider seats for our fat butts, leather interior, carpeting, sound deadening material, etc..... basically ruining what the Elise has always been. On top of that, the Rover K engine that's in it in the UK isn't legal in the US because it's not OBD II compatible, so they're gonna put a Toyota VVT-i engine in it. No big loss there... 180bhp engine in a car that small... not too shabby.

Still, I'm waiting to see them available for sale in the US :( Laggo, wanna trade? ;)
no no no, ive seen one here in Texas.
the elise is due as a 2005 model featureing the toyota celica gts drivetrain, in northamerica

Vip said:
that 300 is in top condition dude, nice car, that honda is the same color as my other honda, i will go take a phone pic of it now.
thanks man i should take a more updated picture of it but i dont have the rims on at the moment, i have the stock ones on for winter =)...

it only has about 113k and runs great! no issues and got the digital dash that is still working :D

if you ever need info on the accord or parts for the accord let me know, i specialize in accords with issues and problems.. and if not i can direct you to a forum dedicated to our accords ran by me and a few other people :thumbs:

Most reactions

Back