HAHAHAHA HERE'S MY CAR :whistle: JK I'm only a kid :dunno:

Attachments

• myelise.JPG
    myelise.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 74
Here's my baby
2003 Mazda Protege5

car1.jpg

I really need to take new pics. I've modified my headlights a little. Instead of a chrome housing they now have a black housing so it has a JDM look.

Vip said:
thats a mad CR mwm its a 250 yeah or 500?
Its an CR80 :p Im getting a 125cc Soon as i sell this thing tho. I might get a 250 im not sure :shifty:

EDIT: Just for braggin rights i can own my sisters 1991 Civic in a race :byebye: The bike does look big and it is big for a 80 the seat height is 34" the 125-500 cc CR's seat hieght is only like 37" so its not much of a diffrence

lagrant said:
You guys have got some great cars, here's mine, a Peugeot 206 Quiksilver, not quite as cool as some on here.

parked where I work at the Peugeot dealership, got a good staff discount on it!
Ive never seen that we dont have Peugeot in Canada. I clicked on ur fish tank link! Damn thats a nice looking setup (sorry to distract) :thumbs:

This is one of my babies.... I am also customizing a 90 Mazda B2200 with airbags and 18" wheels. This car is a 73 Buick Regal which I got as a grad present in 97 from my grandpa who inturn got it from his son (my favorite uncle) as a fathers day present in 73. The car only has 47,000 miles on it.

My%20Buick%202.jpg

My%20Buick%20a.jpg

English Lion those are here in aus and my mom is thinking of buying one, i didnt think much of them untill i seen it and i was blown away, Great car dude and make sure you get some pics of it when you get it!!!

damn Canadians... :lol: ...There to much friggen snow here right now for cars i need to hook my dog up to a rope and my snowboard and go,
Puppy.jpg

Heres my ride. Actually its not. Its just really similiar bcuz they dont make my board anymore.

Attachments

• zero_american_punk.jpg
    zero_american_punk.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 85

Most reactions

Back