Post Pics Of Your Beautiful Bettas Here!

What do you mean by lost like it broke or he somehow misplaced it. Because it's kinda hard to misplace a fish tank.

Ha yeh i know lol

Nah it broke so its chris to the rescue lol hes only on pocket money so he can afford another tank yet so hes stuck in a betta box :( and my tanks contain fish that deff arnt compatible for him :( :)

I want to get a baby betta from my LFS so I'm going to buy a 2.5 gallon kit that's on sale at my Local Petco this week and try to grow him up. :)

:) i cant wait for my bettas to grow bigger i cant wait to see their colours :)

Dads red base colour with a silver dot on each scale and aqua stripes in tail creverses

Mums a mix of red purple blue and aqua :)

Cant wait :)

So I should have another Betta pic by the end of the week. I posted payment on my girl, and she should be arriving by Friday :p

Draco

IMG_2088.jpg

Shadowfax

him originally:
IMG_2071.jpg

him after tearing fins on filter and getting fin rot: (starting to heal)
IMG_2138.jpg

Big Red

Danisfish1.jpg

BigRed29.jpg

In memory of:

Finneus

Myfish18.jpg

Levi

IMG_0061.jpg

Levi30.jpg

Champ

n537415352_639181_2658.jpg

Tiny

24477_389771175352_537415352_4299246_2448969_n.jpg

Oscar(My very first betta-lived to 5 years old!) and Bruce, both of whom I have no pictures of.

Wow all of your bettas are so pretty, especially Draco. And is big red a spade tail? I love the way his tail looks

Thanks!

I thought he was a spade tail at first, even though he was advertised as a VT, but the 2nd picture with the longer tail is him now. I don't have any really recent pictures-he's really shy and goes to hide behind his plants if you get the camera out. His tail is even longer now, and he's easily twice the size as when I first bought him.

Draco is my newest addition, followed by Shadowfax. :D

I miss all my others though lol. I only have the 3 guys right now...if I had space, I'd have more. :drool:

I might as well join in :D

THAI - My first male and the father to my first spawn, sadly not with me anymore
ffaed3d6.jpg

BUMBLE
c4c0d9f8.jpg

MARMITE
f80491d2.jpg

VIPER
60182c8b.jpg

WOLF - Homebred male
b4c6c8bc.jpg

GANDOR - Homebred male
8b5b64b1.jpg

PO - Homebred male
SAM_0586.jpg

LUCKY - homebred male - the one that was stuck in the post for 2 month (story on the betta splendens page somewhere)
8d94f55d.jpg

RAMBLE
379ceeaf.jpg

SMUDGE
acef38fc.jpg

WISP & DORITO-females
b4c14eec.jpg

MISSY - Female
eb666476.jpg

SHESHA-Female
1dd9481d.jpg

DOUGHNUT - Homebred female